2 Cruise next certificates for sale

spanishguy1970

We are still trying to sell  2 cruise next certificates for $250 dollars total. We only accept paypal. If interested let me know how to contact you. They expire Nov 5, 2021. Please no back and forth negotiations, each voucher is worth $250 towards a future cruise deposit. Thank you.

Edited by spanishguy1970

10 minutes ago, Dixxon said:

Shot me a text or email to discuss

dixxon2222@yahoo.com

Two simple questions.  No need for private conversations until I find out the cost and expiration date.  

If you want to sell a legitimate CruiseNext certificate, ANYONE will need that information.

5 minutes ago, DinaS said:

Two simple questions.  No need for private conversations until I find out the cost and expiration date.  

If you want to sell a legitimate CruiseNext certificate, ANYONE will need that information.

Sorry just was trying to to hijack the other gentleman’s post.

it expires 8/2023. Looking for $125.

0150E3EE-5DEF-44DF-8DFE-513682B5A173.jpeg

Just wish this forum would join the 1990s and get private messaging. What kind of community doesn't allow people to have private conversations?  They have the functionality (it is there on our profiles) but just locked us all out.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, pghflyer said:

Just wish this forum would join the 1990s and get private messaging. What kind of community doesn't allow people to have private conversations?  They have the functionality (it is there on our profiles) but just locked us all out.  

Yeah I was actually trying to PM you and thought I just didn’t have permission to send messages. 

1 hour ago, pghflyer said:

Ideally there would just be a pinned thread for selling CN certs if the DM functionality is locked.

I agree, that would be handy. Most other forums I am on not only allow private messaging but a few also have a reputation/ feedback functionality that helps to know who has done them reliably in the past.  The problem with our current situation is having to post our personal info (ex. email address, phone number) out on the public forum so it will be scraped and sold/ used for not good purposes. 

Dixxon - I would prefer to get 2 from the same person so will give SpanishGuy a day or so to respond....you definitely have a fair price so should not be a problem to move.

11 minutes ago, pghflyer said:

Thanks very much ScottandRudy, very nice of you. Unfortunately, I am looking to use it on a 2021 cruise.....

As long as you book prior to the expiration date you should be fine. From what I know the cruise can be after the expiration date. I not an expert but I am sure you can all to confirm.

Good luck either way.

• Like 1