How Many More Days Until You Cruise?

aml3679

This week, I was able to check us in for our cruise about the Equinox on February 15, 2020.  As of today, we have 86 days to go and are very excited.  We book very early because I keep a close eye on the price flucuations and we were able to save a lot of money this trip.  It seemed so far out.  We have had a rough year of it - I lost my job but am currently working.  I am a travel nurse and have been away from my husband and 2 cats for almost a year.  Fortunately, I just got hired and will be working an hour from our home.  On January 18th, I will be moving home for good.  I also had a bout of ill health but am doing much better.  We moved away from our children in New England a year ago in October and it has been lonely - we need to move because I have severe psoriatic arthritis and could not handle the cold weather - in fact in Florida it has been in the 50's and my joints feel stiff and my wonderful husband go so depressed in the winter.  We had a lot of snow in the winters.  As each day grows closer, the more excited we get.  We really need this vacation.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, aml3679 said:

This week, I was able to check us in for our cruise about the Equinox on February 15, 2020.  As of today, we have 86 days to go and are very excited.  We book very early because I keep a close eye on the price flucuations and we were able to save a lot of money this trip.  It seemed so far out.  We have had a rough year of it - I lost my job but am currently working.  I am a travel nurse and have been away from my husband and 2 cats for almost a year.  Fortunately, I just got hired and will be working an hour from our home.  On January 18th, I will be moving home for good.  I also had a bout of ill health but am doing much better.  We moved away from our children in New England a year ago in October and it has been lonely - we need to move because I have severe psoriatic arthritis and could not handle the cold weather - in fact in Florida it has been in the 50's and my joints feel stiff and my wonderful husband go so depressed in the winter.  We had a lot of snow in the winters.  As each day grows closer, the more excited we get.  We really need this vacation.

a - sorry to hear about your health challenges, yet in 85 days all will be better and generally forgotten for a bit, I Am sure...

In three (3) days we sail on The Edge!!!

Finally...

bon voyage

• Like 2

120 days to boarding Equinox - March 21st - 7 night Western Caribbean.  It has been an extremely long wait for this cruise.  We originally were booked for April of this year but my husband health prevented us from going at that time.  We did not have travel insurance but Celebrity allowed us to extend it out up to a year with no penalty nor loss of payment - we had already made final payment prior to my husband's health issue.  We worked with a fabulous customer service representative, Connie, who booked us on a 5 night Infinity just to hold the money and she told me to contact her when we were ready to finalize a trip which we did for the above mentioned cruise.  We can never thank Celebrity Cruises enough for their understanding and amazing customer service.  Loyal to Celebrity Cruises forever!

I've got 3 countdown going right now!

First up is an all-inclusive in Playa del Carmen in 33 days! (Yep, leaving on Christmas day!)

Next our Celebrity Equinox cruise in 261 days.

And finally, for our 25th anniversary, our Panama Canal cruise on Island Princess in 534 days.

Lots of planning going on here!  😊