Drinks Package

ovccruiser

When I cruised Fred for the first time a few years ago before the current drinks package, they offered a wine package of paying up front for, I think, 6 or 12 bottles of wine at dinner at a reduced rate. Anyone know if this is still available, my wife doesn't drink and the current package rate is just a bit too high for me to drink on my own 😄 😄

4 hours ago, ovccruiser said:

When I cruised Fred for the first time a few years ago before the current drinks package, they offered a wine package of paying up front for, I think, 6 or 12 bottles of wine at dinner at a reduced rate. Anyone know if this is still available, my wife doesn't drink and the current package rate is just a bit too high for me to drink on my own 😄 😄

We have never known Fred offer a wine package, yet have been using his ships at times over the last 13 years (not so regularly in the earlier years so we may have missed it, or perhaps it was before we started cruising).  Just wondering if you have got confused with P&O who offer wine packages for 6 or 12  bottles and have done for some years.

We find Fred's drink package prices are not beneficial for our drinking habits now unless offered as a freebie - well I mean paid for in the cruise prices he now charges of course!.  Bar prices are still not bad on the ships though, given that we drink less on port days as we tend to drink off the ship then. 

Edited by tring