Our 63 annv.

george35

We will be on the EQUINOX April 4th with our daughter to celebrate our 63rd annv. & I was wondering if in the lounge after you get out from the theater still has a ( what I call a game show )? My wife LOVED it on last cruise on the EQUINOX & thanks to the members of the cruise who ran the show made our cruise so special I would like to see them & tell them what they did for our family. It is a personal thing but made a special moment for my wife & myself.

george35

On 11/22/2019 at 3:31 PM, george35 said:

We will be on the EQUINOX April 4th with our daughter to celebrate our 63rd annv. & I was wondering if in the lounge after you get out from the theater still has a ( what I call a game show )? My wife LOVED it on last cruise on the EQUINOX & thanks to the members of the cruise who ran the show made our cruise so special I would like to see them & tell them what they did for our family. It is a personal thing but made a special moment for my wife & myself.

george35

Mr George35,

I’m sorry I am unable to answer your question as my wife and I have only been on one cruise with Celebrity.

I did feel it appropriate to congratulate you and your wife on 63yrs of marriage, that’s one heck on an accomplishment.

• “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.” – Henny Youngman
  • wishing you and your wife the best.
  • Haha 2

Congratulations, George on your 63rd.  Is the "lounge" you are talking about Celebrity Central, which is just outside the theater?  Is the game the Newlywed (nearlydead) game?  They sometimes have it there late at night.  I have only seen it in the sky lounge