Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

5 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

I wasn't aware that using an available resource to answer your request for information was cheating.  I didn't know we were playing a game.  I was answering a query correctly.  I guess that is not what you were looking for.  I apologize.:classic_rolleyes:

Just messing with you.

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

that’s as far as I could zoom. They were back there. Probably passed us by now we’re moving slow as molasses 

Phone camera technology has come a looooong way, and it’s impressive the quality you can get these days. But not a one of them have been able to do anything halfway good with the zoom. I’m not a photographer. Or a phone designer. And I don’t really know why I’m even talking about this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

that’s as far as I could zoom. They were back there. Probably passed us by now we’re moving slow as molasses 

Would it be cheating to tell you that Eurodam is passing you right about now to your port, doing 21.5 knots to your 15?:classic_wink:  But that AotS is only doing 12 and you're leaving her in your wake?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

no love for the duct tape?

I wasn’t sure exactly what that was on the top left, but now that I go back and look, it should have been obvious. I think duct tape is definitely worthy of going in the safe, but I AM a redneck... so... yeah. 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2019 at 10:33 AM, blarko said:

I’d love to try In-N-Out. Sadly I’m way too far to the east. Those prices are crazy low (especially when compared to Five Guys.....which I’ve stopped going to because their prices are ridiculous). What is “animal style” that I hear of at In-N-Out?

Also.....do you have a never ending supply of your ketchup? 😀

Animal style is actually for fries or burger... on the burger is grilled onions. On the fries it’s sauce, cheese and topped with grilled onions. I don’t like onions so I just ask for no onions on my animal style fries

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Compliments of the chef. A burger made from a very tiny cow.

9E703BFE-8391-4473-A035-2201AC6193AE.jpeg

I read this in Jeremy Clarkson’s voice for some reason. Seems like something he’d say. Hope it was good and didn’t spoil your meal!

On 11/25/2019 at 9:30 AM, Saint Greg said:

Tonight or tomorrow night is when I’m going to figure out how to go from the 30 inch monstrosity I call a suitcase and the 19 inch pack that makes it look like my back is expecting twins to my new air travel friendly 21 inch suitcase and 13 inch backpack. 

I’m also going to try attempt to stay within the weight limit that will allow me to avoid incurring additional charges. I think that’s 40lbs.

I have no idea how many lbs I’ve been rolling on these cruises. As long as the porter can get it on the cart, I feel like I’ve met the the weight limit. I just make the the tip commensurate with how loud he grunts when he lifts the beast.

If anyone has any packing tips you think will help, feel free to add them here. I think the main one is going to be to bring less stuff.

We flew the same airline a couple weeks back, and it was difficult at first only 40lbs. So I rolled all my clothes in my backpack, a few outfits in my checked luggage. If I really cut down a few things I think I could got away with all my things in my backpack.