Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

Outside of finding a kidney stone in my parfait it’s been a pretty good morning. I slept till 8:30 which is late for me but it’s really 7:30.  I threw on some clothes and ran down to breakfast because it closes at 9...or so it’s supposed to. I know they were still seating people at 8:57. 

I just took a shower and now I’m going to finish getting ready, take in some of the views from around the ship, then head over to paradise island for a bit.

29 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Outside of finding a kidney stone in my parfait it’s been a pretty good morning.

🤣🤣🤣

Speaking of breakfast, my favorite moment in a Saint Greg review was when you figured out that the Seaday Brunch had more choices on the back side of the menu.

Have you duct-taped your mailbox yet this cruise?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

🤣🤣🤣

Speaking of breakfast, my favorite moment in a Saint Greg review was when you figured out that the Seaday Brunch had more choices on the back side of the menu.

no need yet. They haven’t put anything in my box.

• Like 2

Did anyone else see the ruckas in the anytime dining last night? Level 3 Northern Lights room near the back. Couple of guys and a girl at the same table yelling at each other. The matre d came over but they didnt quiet down. He got on his radio and I thought security would show up but they didnt. The table eventually settled down. None of the others at the same table were trying to calm them down. No idea what it was about, it was time for the wait staff's dance routing so that drowned out most of the noise. 

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t know what the white stuff is. I don’t think it was on the plate on glory.

Pretty sure it is yogurt butter.  I put it on the biscuits.  Your scramble looks a lot better than the one I had on the Valor last week.

19 minutes ago, Mutumbojimbo said:

Maybe that is the Crème Fraiche? Have fun in Nassau, I'm finally caught up with your review, time to go find Sid's.

You may be right on the Creme Fraiche and I'm not remembering correctly.  I know they were "advertising" yogurt butter with a lot of things last week on the Valor.

Hey Saint Greg!! 

This trip report is bringing back some great memories of the Carnival Magic. I was on her back in September for an 8 day cruise. It was my Honeymoon Cruise and the pictures are making me wish I was back on her right now instead of being in my office at work. 

4 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

🤣🤣🤣

thank you.   I was looking at that menu and was so disappointed.   I have been asking around about the sea day brunch seeing if Magic does have the newer version.   I did not see the LobstBenedictict and like to almost cry outloud.