Best ooptions with Scooter person?

Lollipop's Mom

We have a wheelchair user in our group, who uses a scooter on vacation. She can swim and do well in water, but mobility for walking/standing is limited. Are there any beach areas were there would be a safe place to put her scooter and get her into a lounger easily? Or any great boat trips where the tour operator would allow us to store the scooter with them while we are out? Snorkeling trip would work, she would probably just stay on the boat. We were able to take her to stingray city in grand cayman, as the boat had more 'stairs' into the water instead of a ladder.  Any help?

We’re booked with Random Wind for an upcoming day on their catamaran.  My husband is disabled too and I was assured he will do fine.  He can walk very short distances, but his balance is poor.  In addition to his scooter, I’m bringing his foldable transfer chair.  I figure we’ll take that to where we meet.  We’ll do the same when we meet up for a tour while at St Lucia.  I simply don’t want to risk leaving his scooter.