Resort for a day - Atlantis Aquaventure Advice Needed

kjpfmm

Hello everyone!

My family and I will be stopping in Nassau on our cruise in February and my husband and I want to take our kids to Atlantis. The excursion through RCCL is extremely expensive so I found a pass through Resort for a Day. Does anyone have any experience with this one specifically? We've used Resort for a Day on other cruises, but I was hoping someone had done the Atlantis Aquaventure with Resort for a Day and let me know your experience. Thanks much! 

• 2 months later...

Can you tell me if you bought the pass from resort for a day and how it went if you did? I am also considering this but all the reviews seem to be so long ago, would love to hear from someone who recently went! Thanks!! 

On 11/26/2019 at 4:01 PM, kjpfmm said:

Hello everyone!

My family and I will be stopping in Nassau on our cruise in February and my husband and I want to take our kids to Atlantis. The excursion through RCCL is extremely expensive so I found a pass through Resort for a Day. Does anyone have any experience with this one specifically? We've used Resort for a Day on other cruises, but I was hoping someone had done the Atlantis Aquaventure with Resort for a Day and let me know your experience. Thanks much! 

On 12/1/2019 at 10:26 AM, mizLORInj said:

We are just back from Anthem of the Seas today and we did a beach day pass that we bought from Atlantis online directly.   Enjoyed the day there. 

Was the beach private? Where thinking about doing the aquarium and a Beach day.

10 hours ago, Prance94 said:

Was the beach private? Where thinking about doing the aquarium and a Beach day.

The beach was on Atlantis' property.   (not sure if it's considered private).   We were given wristbands upon check-in.

On 3/2/2020 at 8:57 AM, mizLORInj said:

The beach was on Atlantis' property.   (not sure if it's considered private).   We were given wristbands upon check-in.

Atlantis beaches are  "private" in that they are only accessible with a wristband.   There is a public beach nearby.