Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
terry&mike

Upgrade Coffee & Soda package to Premier Beverage

Recommended Posts

Has anyone had any luck in upgrading a beverage package once on board? For example, guest has a Premier Coffee & Soda Package as a perk. Guest would like to pay the difference in value to upgrade to a Premier Beverage Package. Have checked with Princess and it cannot be done in advance, they said check with Guest Services once on board. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't you just cancel it and then purchase the PBP before you board?  Price would be the same.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, suekel said:

Why don't you just cancel it and then purchase the PBP before you board?  Price would be the same.  

 

I'm just guessing but sounds to me like the coffee and soda package was an included perk.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, suekel said:

Why don't you just cancel it and then purchase the PBP before you board?  Price would be the same.  

cancel a 'perk' ?

 

it might also depend on how the 'perk' was obtained if an exchange is available ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if possible ... but sooner or later I would guess Princess will get tired of the Let's Make a Deal stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, pms4104 said:

Don't know if possible ... but sooner or later I would guess Princess will get tired of the Let's Make a Deal stuff

They already are (tired that is). We used to get a bottle of wine from our TA...don't drink. Traded it for $20 OBC. Not anymore. Princess added "no substitutions" to the back of the coupon.

Finally convinced the TA to stop giving us wine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it is a perk from the Sip n Sale - 3 guests in a mini suite. Guests 1 and 2 received Premier Beverage Package, Guest 3 received Coffee & Soda Package and wants to upgrade to Premier Beverage Package and pay the difference. Value at 14 days cruise of Coffee package is $330.26, of Premier Beverage package is $991.06. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, terry&mike said:

Yes, it is a perk from the Sip n Sale - 3 guests in a mini suite. Guests 1 and 2 received Premier Beverage Package, Guest 3 received Coffee & Soda Package and wants to upgrade to Premier Beverage Package and pay the difference. Value at 14 days cruise of Coffee package is $330.26, of Premier Beverage package is $991.06. 

I have never upgraded, but I would hope that they would allow you to pay the difference to upgrade on the ship.  Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

They already are (tired that is). We used to get a bottle of wine from our TA...don't drink. Traded it for $20 OBC. Not anymore. Princess added "no substitutions" to the back of the coupon.

Finally convinced the TA to stop giving us wine.

 

Don't let the "no substitutions" printed on the back stop you from asking about it. I have had only one instance when it was refused. What they did not that cruise was give me a soda each evening in the dining room instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance w/ Steve Dasseos of the TripInsuranceStore.com June 2020
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...