Coco Beach Club

tinkertwo

Looking for thoughts on the Coco Beach Club from people who have been.  Did you feel it was worth it?  Were there many people, did it feel crowded?  What was the restaurant/food like?  Looking to book this but not sure if it would be much different than just going to the included areas.

TIA

2 minutes ago, tinkertwo said:

Thanks everyone.  I didn't know this was new, guess I will check back in Feb.  Mean time I might as well book it as I can always cancel if the reviews are not good.  

BTW, it's listed in my planner as $67.82 Cnd.  

We have a cabana booked for October and am looking forward to hearing about people's experiences at the BC.

2 minutes ago, tinkertwo said:

The cabana was my first thought but then I saw this and then second guessed myself.  

Depending on the food quality the day pass seems like a deal, but the island is nice as well.

• Like 1

Yeah, like with everything Royal prices differ by ship and even sailing to sailing. Mine has Coco Cay Beach Club at $39.99 plus tax. But all my stops prices are cheaper then most sailings, Thrill Cabana and All Day $299 with all three other Cabana's only $399ea

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 hour ago, Ptroxx said:

we sail end Jan 2020 and it’s not listed on our excursions. 

F7073017-1AAD-4069-A622-CB045A1CE40B.png

But the Coco Beach Club cabanas are listed. Try clicking on the Shore Excursions tab and see if it shows up there - that's how we found it when we booked it.

5 hours ago, IRMO12HD said:

$50.99 per person right now with the Black Friday sale -- almost $20 cheaper.  Cancelled and repurchased :-)

So did we for our Symphony cruise in February. The Price is Right.:classic_biggrin:

6 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Happen's, though some might cancel or Royal holds few back that might open for booking later(at higher rate)

We have a big group going and we talked about getting the over water cabanas.   But I can’t get anyone to commit and if we keep waiting there gonna sell out too.   Lolol

i have the same problem on an excursion that everyone said they wanted to do.  But no ones stepping up again. Lol.  
so I’ll be booking all my on stuff b4 it sells out.   

9 minutes ago, Ptroxx said:

We have a big group going and we talked about getting the over water cabanas.   But I can’t get anyone to commit and if we keep waiting there gonna sell out too.   Lolol

i have the same problem on an excursion that everyone said they wanted to do.  But no ones stepping up again. Lol.  
so I’ll be booking all my on stuff b4 it sells out.   

Funny you should say that. At least half my Cruises they run out of Diet Coke(Fountain) for day or more at WJ station. Then I have run out to Pool Bar fill my cup. One time they were filling my cup from 2 ltr bottles, another few just gave me can's(which was fine) But whenever see my favorite Cookies out never know if they will be offered again that sailing. So grab dozen, take them to my room putting them in baggies I brought and deposit them in my fridge for later

9 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Funny you should say that. At least half my Cruises they run out of Diet Coke(Fountain) for day or more at WJ station. Then I have run out to Pool Bar fill my cup. One time they were filling my cup from 2 ltr bottles, another few just gave me can's(which was fine) But whenever see my favorite Cookies out never know if they will be offered again that sailing. So grab dozen, take them to my room putting them in baggies I brought and deposit them in my fridge for later

That’s funny.   I do the same thing with zip lock bags.  Lol.   I would order a bunch of stuff the night before for breakfast and I’d stash it in the fridge for late night snack.  
And same with the cookies.  They were never out for lunch.   But I knew where they kept them and made friends with the guy that was in that area of the grill.   
id grab a bunch and save.    Worked out great with baggies for excursions lol 

ok back on track.     Now I’m hungry.  

Last cruise wife tried some of my grapes at dinner.  So good she asked for some.  Rest of cruise waiters brought her a bowl of grapes and a cover to take them back to the room.  Bagged them and she had them with breakfast and lunch every day.

14 hours ago, IRMO12HD said:

$50.99 per person right now with the Black Friday sale -- almost $20 cheaper.  Cancelled and repurchased 🙂

Thanks for mentioning this. Our in April was $54, and now with sale is $39.99.  I cancelled and repurchased as well. $28 savings is nice. 

• Like 1