Does the Brindiamo package include soda/pop?

envy4u

• 1 month later...

Yes, my favourite was Crodino - the orange coloured one,  it is an Italian non alcoholic aperitif - slightly bitter like tonic water but delicious. One of the bar staff suggested it and I wish I could buy it here in Uruguay. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm poking around their web site right now. I see that standard drink package includes coffee...is there not a coffee machine in the stateroom? Oh right civilians call it a cabin 🙂 (of course, even the smallest "cabin" on a cruise ship is like the Captain's stateroom on a submarine...) Is there a coffee machine in the cabin? I typically stay at the Hilton and they always have a coffee machine in the room. 🙂

On 1/12/2020 at 1:28 AM, neutrino78x said:

I'm poking around their web site right now. I see that standard drink package includes coffee...is there not a coffee machine in the stateroom? Oh right civilians call it a cabin 🙂 (of course, even the smallest "cabin" on a cruise ship is like the Captain's stateroom on a submarine...) Is there a coffee machine in the cabin? I typically stay at the Hilton and they always have a coffee machine in the room. 🙂

No, no coffee or tea making in cabins except I believe suites may be different.  No tea or coffee in the DR at lunch or dinner but on our cruise they served the worst coffee I have ever had at breakfast. I always ordered a cappuchino which took a while but came eventually. You cannot get one though until the bars open which was around 0800 on my cruise.

• Like 1