Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

39 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

First stroll through the OL... One thing I noticed is that they have upholstered the chairs with a vinyl material to make them easier to clean when people put their feet up on them...

IMG_20191201_204518.thumb.jpg.be611f3cdbd0907f58dcc8247505ee70.jpg

IMG_20191201_204542.thumb.jpg.e97fa084386adad66d8af47633033163.jpg

IMG_20191201_204559.thumb.jpg.62b82cd18b60011c1bd1405d993e5abf.jpg

IMG_20191201_204624.thumb.jpg.e3af33a18d5db4ffde10f24666e6d397.jpg

IMG_20191201_204637.jpg

I’m thinking the furniture does not look as comfortable as it did on the Bliss. Perhaps on purpose. Sorry, sleepy, nasty people with your drool and toe jam! If you be lookin for snoozing comfort, you won’t find it here! But just in case, we have changed the fabric so we can mop it off easier.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, CruzinKristin said:

We haven’t heard much about “Baby Momma”; is she enjoying her 1st cruise experience?

Something tells me that I'm going to deeply regret this entire situation... It's not that anything bad has happened, it's just weird having to look after someone, especially given our past... A little while ago, we did sort of part ways for the night. She went up to the hot tub at Vibe and I stayed at the wine bar... I'm back in the room now, and I'm done for tonight...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Something tells me that I'm going to deeply regret this entire situation... It's not that anything bad has happened, it's just weird having to look after someone, especially given our past... A little while ago, we did sort of part ways for the night. She went up to the hot tub at Vibe and I stayed at the wine bar... I'm back in the room now, and I'm done for tonight...

Well soon she will start to feel more comfortable and maybe not need you to look after her as much. I hope it works out so you can both have a great time.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I’m feeling ya. I’m sorta in a similar situation with an upcoming cruise, except it involves my crazy family members instead of a “Baby Momma”.  Can we start referring to her as “BM” for short or is that a little crappy?  Sorry-bad joke.

I hope you can have a great time while giving her the full “Sid experience “.  Expect the worst, hope for the best. Right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

First stroll through the OL... One thing I noticed is that they have upholstered the chairs with a vinyl material to make them easier to clean when people put their feet up on them...

IMG_20191201_204518.thumb.jpg.be611f3cdbd0907f58dcc8247505ee70.jpg

IMG_20191201_204542.thumb.jpg.e97fa084386adad66d8af47633033163.jpg

IMG_20191201_204559.thumb.jpg.62b82cd18b60011c1bd1405d993e5abf.jpg

IMG_20191201_204624.thumb.jpg.e3af33a18d5db4ffde10f24666e6d397.jpg

IMG_20191201_204637.jpg

OK Sid, what did you do with all the people? Not a sleeper in sight. Not a single foot on the couch. Something isn't right!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Sid  --  the good news is, she already feels comfortable enough to go out on her own.  This experience will be a little different than the others - but you'll both be expanding your horizons.  You are a great person to help her out for the future cruise!!!  Cheers & enjoy tomorrow 🙂

• Like 6

7 hours ago, luvcruzing said:

I thought you liked it?

Not at all as a chandelier, it's ridiculously ugly. What I liked was the close-up photo of part of it because it looks like an abstract painting. Except for what looks like an evil eye in the middle, that is. 

• Like 1

One thing about the Encore that peeves me so far, is the towel dispensers... They take an incredibly long time to reset between towels, and then they give you about a four inch long section. I was washing my hands in the buffet, and couldn't get any of them to work at all, so I just shook them off and went about my business...