BPIX20 - 20% off PIxels Photo Package
For sailings between December 7 2019 and December 7 2020

Edited by shof515

1 hour ago, shof515 said:

BSHX10 10% off Shore Excursions -excluding Alaska

BFSH10 10% off Select Retail Products

BPIX20 - 20% off PIxels Photo Package
For sailings between December 7 2019 and December 7 2020

Thanks.  Got my excursions and paid with some of my old program AARP gift cards.  The site was slow as molasses, but it all worked.

21 hours ago, zorky12 said:

Wonder why I get this error.I don't have any other code entered. Cannot Stack Coupon 

Now is says this 

This promo code is not valid.

I just had that same problem, so I called them. They took my order, applied the promo code, and charged me. But it’s still not showing in my planner. But if you call them, they will give you the discount.

1 hour ago, kpollock1981 said:

Does anyone know how long the shore excursion 10% discount code will be good till?

If I'm counting my hours right, on the email notification I received, it lasts through Sunday Midnight.

50 minutes ago, kpollock1981 said:

Thank you everyone for the information. If I might ask where did the email come from as I didn't receive one? 

Mine came from Carnival Cruise Line.  It was the type that may of ended up in the junk email for some.  

9 minutes ago, shari3 said:

I have previously purchased excursions. Is it possible to return them and repurchase with promo code?

yes. you should be able to do that online within the cruise manager or you can give them a call

21 hours ago, kpollock1981 said:

Thank you everyone for the information. If I might ask where did the email come from as I didn't receive one? 

I haven’t received an email yet either. And I’ve checked the spam folder. I took a screenshot of my second order and it says it will also show up on the cruise planner. I can’t find it there either. Does anyone know where to find it in the planner?

I have successfully cancelled and rebooked our shore excursions with the ten percent discount for our December 2019  cruise. It took A LOT of patience! First, I made sure the cancellation went through which took 10 to15 minutes to show that I had zero shore excursions for the first day. Then, I rebooked with the code and once again it took several minutes to show the change.  That will buy a couple extra bottles of wine!

2 hours ago, Sebleo said:

I haven’t received an email yet either. And I’ve checked the spam folder. I took a screenshot of my second order and it says it will also show up on the cruise planner. I can’t find it there either. Does anyone know where to find it in the planner?

I never received the emails, either.  My card was charged and showed pending.  24 hours later my orders did show up on my cruise planner.  I failed to print my orders out at the time of placing them, assuming they would show in my email. It should show in your planner within the next day.  I still have no original receipt, but did print out what I could from my planner.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sebleo said:

Does anyone know if you can combine the 10% off shore excursions with the discount you get using your Carnival credit card? 

Yes. You receive the 10% discount when you book the excursion with Carnival, and then on your Carnival Mastercard credit account,  when your charge moves from temporary charges to posted charges, the discount shows. Keep checking. You will get a total of 20% off.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sebleo said:

I never got an email. I heard about it on a Facebook roll call page, and John Healds Facebook page.