Soda Prices

arrowad

Hello, This will be our first time sailing on Royal Caribbean (sailed many times on Holland American).  Do the bars sell soda by the can? If so what is the price.  I am trying to decide if a soda package is worth while. We are sailing on the Liberty of the Seas.  I take it the soda package is only fountain pop.  Do you have use the Coke freestyle cup all the time (I don’t think there is a freestyle machine on the Liberty), on Holland American you have to present your freestyle cup at the bars for refills if you are on the package (if you forget your cup they charge your account).

Thanks for your help

not sure of price per drink but every time i cruise and show my cup at the bars they refill them free..sometimes they ask to see your card sometimes not. if you forget your cup you can order your drink and show your card.  your card will have a coke sticker attached to it when you purchase the soda package . the sticker stays on regardless of pool usage for the whole cruise. my guess in price would be at least $1.75 per drink so 5 drinks per day and the unlimited package is paid for 

You do not have to use your cup at the bars.  You are able to get a regular glass of soda. You are correct, Liberty does not have Freestyle.  The soda package is on sale for my sailing at $6.50/day. If you drink more than a couple sodas a day on vacation, I feel the package is worth it.  

5 minutes ago, luv2sailAgain said:

You do not have to use your cup at the bars.  You are able to get a regular glass of soda. You are correct, Liberty does not have Freestyle.  The soda package is on sale for my sailing at $6.50/day. If you drink more than a couple sodas a day on vacation, I feel the package is worth it.  

Yup.  Just bought it for my kids.  I wasn't going to at $10, but this sale made it worth it to me.

If you are looking for ballpark Royal Caribbean drink prices, here is what you can reasonably expect (prices listed below are before gratuity)

Drink Price
Beer $7.99 (American); $7.25 (Import)
Glass of wine $9.00 - $25.00
Bottled water $2.25
Cocktail $10.00 - 13.00
Hard Cider $7.25 - $7.99
Can of Soda $3.25
Drink of the Day $8.00
Latte $4.25
Bottle of water (500 ml) $3.25