UDP - is it hard to change first night's reservation

Ronsangel

Sailing on the Navigator in just over a week, and looking at the UDP since we'll do Jamie's (prob twice) and Chops. It's only offering me an 8:30pm reservation on Day 1, with no other options - although if I was just gonna book one of the other restaurants on their own, there are lots of available time slots. Will it be tough to change the reservation to an earlier seating once on board because we have the plan? 8:30 is just a little late for us. Before I commit to it, just thought I'd see if anyone has had an issue with this in the past. 

8 minutes ago, Ronsangel said:

It apparently happens automatically. When I put the UDP in my cart, it says Day One - 8:30pm reservation and doesn't give me an option to change it.

I would not worry about it.  Chances are extremely high that you will have no problems on board.

Just got off Mariner and had UDP and first night reservation was made for Jaime's. We got on board very early and changed our reservation to Chops for the first night and made reservations for the remaining nights. Easy Peasy!!! 🥰