Carnival Gift Cards On Raise.com

cmichael1279

Raise.com is now offering Carnival gift cards, with 10% cashback, to use on the site.  So you buy $1,000 worth of Carnival cards, you get $100 cashback to use on the site.  You could turn around and buy another $100 Carnival Card, I believe.  They're emailed, usually within a few seconds.  I buy gift cards from the site all of the time and never have any issues!

• 2 weeks later...

You can also run your purchase through ebates (now Rakutan but ebates.com still works) for 1% cash back as well. For the chase folks, that's 16% or 11% for everyone else. I just bought a bunch from them last week. This would also be great for a new credit card that has a min spend offer to further maximize savings. You just need to figure out the breakdown to get maximum application. I needed about $1600 for gratuities, drink packages, and a few other things. I bought 1K and got $100 in raise cash, bought another $500 for $400 + $100 in raise cash and got $40 in raise cash, then bought $100 for $60 + $40 raise cash and have $6 raise cash left over. Plus got $16 from ebates. Worked out great.

I just bought $1000 work of the cards, and got $100  additional from the rebate program.  Only problem I had was redeeming them on line with carnival.com.  I had to call the Fun Shop to redeem them.  The operator told me they often have trouble redeeming gift cards on line.

5 hours ago, DTZSCruise said:

I just bought $1000 work of the cards, and got $100  additional from the rebate program.  Only problem I had was redeeming them on line with carnival.com.  I had to call the Fun Shop to redeem them.  The operator told me they often have trouble redeeming gift cards on line.

Interesting. I had zero issues redeeming mine online through the fun shops. I even used multiple cards to pay for all the cheers and bubbles packages and it worked just fine. Did you book direct through carnival or a travel agent? I booked direct. Maybe that is the issue? 

• Like 1

When I spoke with the agent, he explained there were having troubles lately with people using "Chrome" as their internet browser when redeeming gift cards, but the issues were sporadic.  Glad it is working for others, and that they found a work around for me.