Club Continent Suite Accessible

Xcelsior

3 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I like them. Mainly because they aren't under a potentially noisy public deck. The shower is huge. I know some don't like the lack of storage in the bathroom and the low sink and mirror, but I'm fine with it.  

Phil 

Thanks for the opinion.  I've had an accessible cabin on the aft of Celebrity Millennium previously and we liked have the bigger bathroom and shower.  The floor tended to get a little more wet I think but what ship's bathroom floor doesn't get wet in reality.  I like the location on Deck 6 as well.  I believe they will let me swtich it to a deck 8 aft CC suite --- but apparently they are obstructed view in comparison due to the ship's structure at the rear obstructing the balcony.  Some have said the CC suites on Deck 6 are slightly smaller though....anybody else know if they are?

4 hours ago, Xcelsior said:

Thanks for the opinion.  I've had an accessible cabin on the aft of Celebrity Millennium previously and we liked have the bigger bathroom and shower.  The floor tended to get a little more wet I think but what ship's bathroom floor doesn't get wet in reality.  I like the location on Deck 6 as well.  I believe they will let me swtich it to a deck 8 aft CC suite --- but apparently they are obstructed view in comparison due to the ship's structure at the rear obstructing the balcony.  Some have said the CC suites on Deck 6 are slightly smaller though....anybody else know if they are?

We've been in both, the size difference isn't noticeable (or it wasn't to me).  Location is good, the only downside is lack of storage in the bathroom, but there's plenty elsewhere....

I just stayed in one on the 16 day transatlantic Journey crossing just a few weeks ago.  Lack of storage in the bathroom was really the only downside.  The desk was lower than normal as well, but I rarely sat at it.  I think I remember checking the dimensions, and the accessible suites were actually larger than the regular ones. We had no issues.

Edited by hkr1216

We did not have any issue.  The only issue we have is booking one when someone with accessibility issues may actually need it.  WE only book one when there is not other choice available.  We request to be notified if a regular suite opens up so the accessible room can be used by someone that actually needs it.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:43 AM, Phxazzcruisers said:

We did not have any issue.  The only issue we have is booking one when someone with accessibility issues may actually need it.  WE only book one when there is not other choice available.  We request to be notified if a regular suite opens up so the accessible room can be used by someone that actually needs it.

Yes agree.  We were assigned the cabin and the questions is whether or not I should switch it.  Problem is the cabins that are left are on Deck 8 aft and everyone mentions that they are noisy due to public areas above.

24 minutes ago, Xcelsior said:

Yes agree.  We were assigned the cabin and the questions is whether or not I should switch it.  Problem is the cabins that are left are on Deck 8 aft and everyone mentions that they are noisy due to public areas above.

We always book suites on Azamara and they are all on 8.  Never really had a big problem with noise  They only time it was noisy was after the White Night party, but it really did not bother us too much.