Cruise Critic Community
CruiseVA

Live from the Sky 12/4/2019 Common Thread

Anyone staying at the Diplomat want to share a cab/van to the port tomorrow around 10am? There are 2 of us. 

Phyllis

57 minutes ago, Chowchows said:

He is big!  I thought he was a Chow!

He's around 23 lbs! Pure muscle, he walks me 2.5 miles a day on a local trail. He's also quite the snackmonster.

Got in in around 6ish, got luggage, went for a Lyft. First Lift driver got lost and said he was right there, had to cancel, 2nd one went perfect (as usual). Checked in to Renaissance, walked to Kelly's for dinner to round out the day. Now chillin in the room. See y'all tomorrow! Excited,, hope I sleep Tonite! 🤣

1 minute ago, CruiseVA said:

Got in in around 6ish, got luggage, went for a Lyft. First Lift driver got lost and said he was right there, had to cancel, 2nd one went perfect (as usual). Checked in to Renaissance, walked to Kelly's for dinner to round out the day. Now chillin in the room. See y'all tomorrow! Excited,, hope I sleep Tonite! 🤣

Same hotel. 

Just now, CruiseVA said:

What? Wanna meet for a beer, or too late?

Just got back from dinner,  have to wait til tomorrow. I should have mentioned hotel earlier. 

Happy Cruising everyone!  I will be on SKY in January. Any pics of drink menus would be appreciated.

4 minutes ago, phred119s said:

In ATL. One flight to go. Destination still unknown for our daughter. 

How is that possible? Y'all are experts at keeping a secret! Hurry up ND get down here!

24 minutes ago, CruiseVA said:

How is that possible? Y'all are experts at keeping a secret! Hurry up ND get down here!

I have no idea. Hahaha. TSA even verified that we were headed to FLL and it didn’t register with her. She’s begging us to tell her something about it right now. Dad just told her it’s in the US.  Before we even got to our home airport she ruled out Copenhagen, Hawaii, a ski trip, Africa, and Orlando. 🤣🤣 she’s currently saying, “a city, and it’s warm” over and over mulling over destinations. 

updated: she’s also now ruled out NYC and Charlotte. (Charlotte is 1.5 hrs from home driving. I assure you we aren’t flying there. 🤣)

Edited by phred119s

Looking forward to seeing you on. Board. 

they have us intransit guests meeting at 10. Hopefully we will be off and back on quickly so they can start boarding everyone. 

Following along, I'm on the Sky in Aug. for a Grand Adventure 26 days!  Can't wait, splurged on a balcony, as a single don't get one too often!

they are still calling for everyone to leave the ship. People are still mulling around and taking pictures.  

we are on the soilel dining room waiting to be taken off for immigration so we can get back on. 

mill let know know when we are moving which should give you an idea on when boarding will start. 

10 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

they are still calling for everyone to leave the ship. People are still mulling around and taking pictures.  

we are on the soilel dining room waiting to be taken off for immigration so we can get back on. 

mill let know know when we are moving which should give you an idea on when boarding will start. 

yup sitting here browsing CC.

Just announced that they’re still waiting for the in transits to clear so they’re not starting our boarding yet.