Good Wine Store in Condado?

CoralHunter

Hello,  I am going on a cruise soon and am thinking about getting a bottle or two of wine and paying the corkage fee. I will be staying in Condado before the cruise.  Is there a good place to buy wine there? The kind where they give good recommendations from their stock and appreciate the price point "cheap."

Edited by CoralHunter

Maybe the House on Calle Juan Bianco between Ashford and Rte 26. Probably as close to a Total Wine shop as you'll get.  You can also buy a bottle and try it out there. so that might fit your requirements.

The CVS across from the piers also has wine at reasonable prices.  And I believe Terminal 4 (?) has a duty free store you can purchase wine before boarding.

You don't need to pay corkage on the ship.  Just ask your cabin attendant for a corkscrew and wine glasses and then open in cabin and bring with you to the MDR if that's where you want to imbibe.

On 12/2/2019 at 11:12 PM, CoralHunter said:

Hello,  I am going on a cruise soon and am thinking about getting a bottle or two of wine and paying the corkage fee. I will be staying in Condado before the cruise.  Is there a good place to buy wine there? The kind where they give good recommendations from their stock and appreciate the price point "cheap."

If you want a good selection from cheap to not-so you can try the Supermax supermarket at the corner of De Diego and Wilson Ave. They have a lot of mainstream brands but also a good selection of more upscale brands as well.

7 hours ago, Stinger-pr said:

If you want a good selection from cheap to not-so you can try the Supermax supermarket at the corner of De Diego and Wilson Ave. They have a lot of mainstream brands but also a good selection of more upscale brands as well.

Thank you for the advice. I will check it out.

• 1 month later...