Fish spa (pedicure)

shipgeeks

Several years ago, at Cozumel, there was a lady in the port mall with a fish spa.  It was great!  15 minutes and $15 later, my feet were the best they had been for 30 years.

Is there still a fish spa there?

Alternately, have any of you done an excursion to one?  I see there is one available, with beach time, on our coming cruise.

Edited by shipgeeks
grammar

• 2 weeks later...

I had this fish pedicure done inside the port area (near the sandy lounge chair area) 2 years ago.  It was till there January of 2019.  If you go with a friend, you get a discount but I can't remember for sure what the price was....maybe $12 each vs $15..?  They wash your feet and legs up to your knees with soap and water to remove any lotions, etc.  Then they put disposable booties on your feet until you get to the tank.  They do swap out the fish occasionally.  It felt like small vibrations on your feet, only occasionally being uncomfortable when the fish would nibble on a sensitive area such as between your toes.  It was fun to do once.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just now, shark&minnow said:

This is one of my weird bucket list goals! Thanks for the info.

seriously, this is  not the thing to put in your bucket list, trust me. Its just a weird way to have peeling lol
I remember one time my wife forced me to jump into a tank with that fish.. it was scared for some time but they attacked my hairy body.. I had to explain to the manger why on Earth I would go completely inside the tub.. cause later we had to take out the fish from hair on my breast ROFL