Miami dinner

cincicruisers

Batch has an amazing short rib burger but doesn't do a large selection of burgers.  The food is really good.

Shake Shack is excellent but it is fast foodish.

American Social has a great burger and you can sit outside on the water.

I love the sandwiches at Pollo y Jarras, if you want to try something a bit different with Peruvian food. 

As for more traditional, you won't find much better burger than Lokal in Miami and the Ice Cream shop they run next door is awesome too. You'll need to Uber though. 

I honesty can't think of any specific sandwich burger joints in Downtown/Brickell. Another good burger is the one at Big Easy Wine Bar, it is fantastic and great atmosphere there too. 

The burger at the bar at Flemings is exceptional!  During happy hour is $10 to $12 depending on which you get and outside of happy hour it's on the bar menu for about $4 more.  

The burger at the Four Seasons bar at Edge Steakhouse is fantastic.  

19 hours ago, BNBR said:

Nusr-Et, also Kush in the edge of Wynwood (which is owned by lokal) but in an interesting area.

Nusr-Et is a pretty expensive restaurant with a $30 burger on it so the OP should know that going in.  Otherwise the meatballs are $40 and the steaks & entrees range from $80 to $1,000 and are ala carte. 

3 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Nusr-Et is a pretty expensive restaurant with a $30 burger on it so the OP should know that going in.  Otherwise the meatballs are $40 and the steaks & entrees range from $80 to $1,000 and are ala carte. 

But you may be served food from the beautiful, sweaty forearms of Salt Bae!

They do the lunch burger special which isn't too bad.

Edited by BNBR

On 12/5/2019 at 10:57 AM, Capt_BJ said:

when one visits Miami

one gets a Cuban sandwich

IMG_1031[1].JPG

If visiting and haven't been to Little Havana, honestly, I think this is the best suggestion.  I'd get a Cuban sandwich at Versailles or visit a spot like Ball and Chain.

On 12/8/2019 at 12:24 PM, BNBR said:

If visiting and haven't been to Little Havana, honestly, I think this is the best suggestion.  I'd get a Cuban sandwich at Versailles or visit a spot like Ball and Chain.

Versailles has the best paella I've ever eaten.  Including in Spain.

33 minutes ago, BlueHerons said:

Versailles has the best paella I've ever eaten.  Including in Spain.

Good to know.  I've only ever been once and had the quintessential sandwich.  But now a good reason to go again.

40 minutes ago, BNBR said:

Good to know.  I've only ever been once and had the quintessential sandwich.  But now a good reason to go again.

They charge by the person.  The last time I got it, all four of us ordered the seafood paella, it was $25 per person, took 45 minutes and we went home with tons of leftovers.  Go hungry, it is so worth the price.  

As a matter of fact, it is worth a trip just to eat their paella.

17 minutes ago, BlueHerons said:

They charge by the person.  The last time I got it, all four of us ordered the seafood paella, it was $25 per person, took 45 minutes and we went home with tons of leftovers.  Go hungry, it is so worth the price.  

As a matter of fact, it is worth a trip just to eat their paella.

We are planning a little day trip down to Little Havana actually.  I may go do this 🙂