Quiet Spaces On Board Wind Surf

Chipshot from Michigan

Our two children will need to spend some time studying during our cruise.  Other than our cabins, what quiet space options exist on the Wind Surf?  Some ships have libraries and other spaces where passengers are usually less vocal.  I don't see anything like that on the deck plan.  Outdoors appears to be an option, depending on conditions and materials being studied.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

https://windstarcruises-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/yachts/deck_plans/Wind_Surf_Renovation_deck_plan.7.18.19.pdf

During the day there is very little activity in the lounge. After the tours gather and depart really no one uses it. I have often seen people reading in quiet there. There will be people walking through but that is about it. The decks are long and there are people who  find deck chairs In really quiet areas where they can nap or read. They are in the shade because they are under the Veranda Deck. When we have  crossed the Atlantic  on the Surf we have  aaked crew members to bring us a deck chatr to the  bow, very quiet out there. Good question. Happy Sailing. 

Thanks, Strenz.  We have excursions/plans every day but never all day.  The kids are accomplished at carving out study time.  Most of our cruising has been expedition/adventure, with limited post-dinner activity, so they may be inclined to use evenings.  Hopefully they'll still have energy.

• 2 weeks later...

If they are looking for an evening location, there is a small room above the Compass Rose which was formerly a cigar bar, and some tables outside of that. There is a light inside and out up there, although I expect all of their studies are electronic so they probably won't need it. Its often completely empty (but not always) after dinner. They'll probably get a bit of music from below, but most young people I know wouldn't object.

Lounge is a perfect idea if you do happen to have some day time on the ship.