Europe 2021 opens Dec. 6

DaveOKC

1 minute ago, DaveOKC said:

Promotion - free air, free beverages, OBC and free grats.  For suites, but some may apply to other cabins.  No details yet.

Wow! All those perks are going to be made available as well with the new itineraries for vista suites and above? We may have to rethink our stepping away from HAL for awhile if we find some interesting itineraries.

51 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Wow! All those perks are going to be made available as well with the new itineraries for vista suites and above? We may have to rethink our stepping away from HAL for awhile if we find some interesting itineraries.

Lets wait and see the pricing though.   One fare that I got was $500 pp per night for a Signature.

Edited by DaveOKC
  • Like 1

I just received a notice on my Facebook about 2021 New England cruises that has some exciting ports in Greenland.  Also, it seems that the Amsterdam is doing New England in the fall of 2021 according to what I was reading.  That might mean that the Amsterdam will not be doing the Grand Asia again.  We were on the Grand Asia 2018 and the ship was never near capacity.   The Grand Africa sells out so quickly I do not understand why they don't do that itinerary more.  Maybe someone else got that Facebook notice?   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shipfriend_max said:

Do you know at which time it will be released? Currently there’s nothing, but here in Germany we are ahead of your US-time. 

No idea on time, but remember that HAL is on Pacific time, three hours different than East Coast US time.

4 hours ago, shipfriend_max said:

Do you know at which time it will be released? Currently there’s nothing, but here in Germany we are ahead of your US-time. 

Let's be honest, European customers will get the scraps again!

We don't get the 'good' deals, nor even last minute offers.  

Sad and demoralized. 

We phoned to try to book for Europe 2021and was told that most of Europe will be availible for today except Ryndam cruises. We are looking at a cruise that will sail on the Ryndam, no definitive date for when these will be availible... we do have a future cruise deposite down for the cruise we are interested in. Hopefully it will become avaiible soon. As for the rest of Europe, I just checked and it still isn't on the webpage...maybe later today? 

Introductory "ALL Inclusive Offer!"

CLOSE
ALL-INCLUSIVE 2021 OFFER

Book your 2021 Europe cruise now for an all-inclusive experience, valued at up to €2,100 per person. Includes:

• Free Air (up to €400 per person)
• Free Drinks
• Free Onboard Spending Money (up to US$600 per person)
• Free Stateroom Gratuities

Bonus offer for suites: Free Internet and Free Dining Package per person

• Like 1