Europe 2021 opens Dec. 6

DaveOKC

Looked at some of the itineraries a little bit ago - some nice new offerings, but with all the inclusions the pricing seems a bit steep. 

Was watching for either a Spring or Fall 2021 Spanish Passage Transatlantic.  Will have to watch and see if fares come down a bit before the offer ends.  Also watching Princess when their "Best Sale Ever" promo starts on the 11th to see what their pricing looks like for similar crossings.

20 hours ago, shipfriend_max said:

thank you!! I have checked the German version and it also has them. From mid of June, Nieuw Statendam switches from Amsterdam to Copenhagen, which indicates that Ryndam will offer a maiden season from Amsterdam.

The Ryndam is sailing from Amsterdam

Europe 2021 is showing, for the most part on HAL's website.

Some exceptions: N Statendam, Rotterdam, an Veendam fall transatlantics are not posted.  Will they be sent somewhere other than Florida? Will Veendam be leaving the fleet?

Ryndam not showing yet.

Edited by St Pete Cruiser
added fall

😣  My school district has announced that they're going to a new calendar, beginning Sept. 2020.  None of us teachers can plan any vacation for 2021 until the powers-above-my-pay-grade announce the changes, which means no booking for me yet.  While the HAL site has the cruises up, it doesn't include the itineraries for the cruises I'm interested in.  Until they post the ports and until my school district makes up its mind about school year 2020-2021, I'm stuck.  Hence, my frustration.

17 minutes ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

Europe 2021 is showing, for the most part on HAL's website.

Some exceptions: N Statendam, Rotterdam, an Veendam fall transatlantics are not posted.  Will they be sent somewhere other than Florida? Will Veendam be leaving the fleet?

Ryndam not showing yet.

Rotterdam is doing a "Viking Passage" cruise back to Boston in July.  Then it does some interesting Canada-New England cruises some of which include Greenland.  That still leaves NS and Veendam in Europe so far.

3 minutes ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

Rotterdam is doing a "Viking Passage" cruise back to Boston in July.  Then it does some interesting Canada-New England cruises some of which include Greenland.  That still leaves NS and Veendam in Europe so far.

along with Zuiderdam and Westerdam in the Med