Frontier fly to Seattle?

petuniaflower

1 hour ago, petuniaflower said:

Does anyone know if Frontier flies to Seattle from Buffalo?  It comes up as a destination, but wont refresh with any dates?

No- Frontier only flies to destinations in Florida from Buffalo. To get to Seattle you'll need to change planes. Not going to be the airline that gets you out west in the most efficient way.

1 hour ago, fastpitchdad said:

The google doesn't think so when I tried to book it for several dates. Frontier does fly from SEA so do they not fly to Buffalo? The larger question is why is the world would someone want to fly Frontier? 

Thanks.

Just trying to find the cheapest way to get there from Toronto (for us its often cheaper to fly from Buffalo).

From Toronto, your dirt-cheap option would be getting friends to drop you off for a Swoop flight from Hamilton to Abbotsford, transit into Vancouver, then Bolt Bus to Seattle. Not something I'd wish on anyone who is able to afford more convenience though! A buddy who lives in Toronto actually did this last summer, and even if Swoop hadn't canceled his planned flight thus bumping his plans on by an entire day it would have been a long and hassle-filled trip (and he was hanging out a few days before heading to Seattle, so didn't need to worry about a flight delay making him miss the bus etc.)

I don't think anyone flies nonstop BUF-SEA, so even on the nicer cheap airlines like Southwest/JetBlue you'd have to connect, potentially far off of the direct path - personally I'd just eat the extra cost of a nonstop on Air Canada or WestJet (and codeshares) YYZ-SEA, but if you don't mind a long connecting flight to save a few bucks you do have options from BUF.

Oh, and Bruce is right that you should ask the Mods to move this over to Cruise Air, you'll get eyes on it from several experienced flyers who don't check West Coast...

• Like 1

You might be able to connect through Denver on Frontier, but it looks like the easiest route would be to connect through Chicago or MSP (Delta for MSP, American or United for Chicago.)  Another option would be Toronto to Vancouver and take a rental car to Seattle, but I'm guessing that would be more expensive.

JetBlue connecting through Los Angeles might be an option too.

Edited by Vexorg
  • Like 1