Saller/Standard balconies on Iona

janny444

Can anyone please tell me what the difference in size are the balconies on Iona ? Are the smaller balcony cabins just smaller balconies or are the cabin sizes smaller too in comparison with standard balcony cabins ?  I have tried looking on P&O website but I can't seem to find anything on their new fangled website.

They are all in the same forward location on most decks, the balconies seem to be normal sized but the cabin is smaller, and the corridor shows a bigger space outside these cabins. I am guessing that some structure goes through the ship at this point and these cabins are reduced in size due to this.

Just now, janny444 said:

Thank you terrierjohn....so it is the cabins that are smaller and not the balconies

According to the deck plans, but of course these are notorious for inaccuracies.  I would want to know if and what the offending structure is before booking one of these, you don't want weird noises coming from the engine room, or similar, disturbing your sleep. 

9 hours ago, Elliejay said:

janny444

We have booked cabin 10.201 for the Maiden. I will let you know what it's like. Still a long way off yet though. More details might be available before then.

Thank you Elliejay would appreciate that .

Think it is difficult for anyone to give you a proper answer at the moment as the ship has not yet sailed. All you ( and the rest of us! ) have to go on is the deck plans....which are a guide...

But Aida Nova is the same design... might be worth your while investigating any forums or Facebook pages on that ship?