Norwegian Trilogy

hermioneb

Unfortunately marketing at Saga don't seem to have got their act together.

We are still awaiting the 2021 cruise release but are getting impatient to see what their offerings will be so that we can plan.

They still seem to be in small ship mode when they have nearly 100% more berths to fill.

I agree Glenndale.  We  pre-registered for cruises from April 2021 when we were on board SoD in September.  I phoned recently to enquire when these cruises would be available to book, and was told that it would be in the New Year.  Does that mean January 2020, I wonder?  

8 hours ago, hermioneb said:

In case anyone is interested, there is a new 7 day cruise announced for 19th May 2020 on the Spirit of Discovery.  https://travel.saga.co.uk/cruises/ocean/where-we-go/norway-cruises/norwegian-trilogy.aspx. It is in place of the one which was called Scenes of Dunkirk, which didn’t seem to very popular.  

Not a bad price, but only three ports.....other cruise lines offer at least four ports on short cruises

18 minutes ago, shoreham01 said:

Not a bad price, but only three ports.....other cruise lines offer at least four ports on short cruises

Yes, I agree there are only three ports, but I suppose it is because one day is spent joining the flotilla of “little ships” commemorating Dunkirk.

• Like 1