Impact of French customs, dock strike?

Cienfuegos

The  Wall Street Journal and other sources report strikes by French customs and border control officers have snarled Channel traffic. And strikes in Marseille have stopped maritime traffic.

are there any impacts on cruise lines yet?

I'd say that the biggest impact has been on cruise excursions, particularly if you are looking to go out to Paris. Metro traffic is very, very slow as a result of the RATP striking - think about thousands of commuters trying to squeeze onto a train because there is no other way to get from the suburbs into the city proper. Many shops/restaurants have reduced hours because of how difficult it is for people to get to work. At one point about 10% of all international Air France flights were cancelled as a result of strikes at the airport but I don't think that that continues to be the case.

I haven't heard any reports of cruises being diverted from French ports but I wouldn't be surprised if they have been/will be. There is an article from Yahoo News which details port blockages at Le Havre, Marseille, Rouen, and La Rochelle with the barricading of gates and setting of tires on fire one night in Le Havre. If there is a possibility to go elsewhere, the quality of excursions combined with port difficulty makes France a difficult travel destination right now. 

There is one report from a French news site here that says that Le Havre cruise traffic is unimpacted but I don't think it includes cruise ships willingly deciding not to dock - it just means that there is the possibility to dock. Same claim made about Marseille here