Carnival Panorama FTTF?

Court44

2 minutes ago, athlonnx said:

I'm on the 12/11/19 inaugural cruise for Panorama.  FTTF has always just said "sold out."  It's possible it was never offered, or perhaps they only made 1 available?

That’s possible as well... guess we just have to see. Thanks for responding!

14 hours ago, athlonnx said:

I'm on the 12/11/19 inaugural cruise for Panorama.  FTTF has always just said "sold out."  It's possible it was never offered, or perhaps they only made 1 available?

Where did you see the FTTF showing at all, even sold out?  I'm sailing 2/20/20, and have been checking daily under Shore Excursions/Long Beach...nothing shows up except the bus from the airport.  I know they say they are offering it beginning with February 2020 cruises...but not showing yet. 

Enjoy the Inaugural...bring back a full report and lots of pictures for this first-time cruiser!

From what I have read in the past is that FTTF is not offered right way when a new ship launches. Once it is offered the amount of FTTF is affected by how many existing priority boarding passengers are already booked or even held. My first and only cruise on Vista in 2018 I looked 5-6 times a day hoping one would pop up. Once final payment day arrived I saw one on there and snatched it. It wasn't available 5 minutes and it was gone again. I think I just got lucky. Good luck !

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, frogerina said:

Where did you see the FTTF showing at all, even sold out?  I'm sailing 2/20/20, and have been checking daily under Shore Excursions/Long Beach...nothing shows up except the bus from the airport.  I know they say they are offering it beginning with February 2020 cruises...but not showing yet. 

Enjoy the Inaugural...bring back a full report and lots of pictures for this first-time cruiser!

It is showing up as sold out for my cruise on 12/14/19 even though they aren't even offering it until February.  My guess is that for cruises after January it will start popping up at some point before the cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

So I kept searching online...still nothing showing up under the Shore Excursions tab.  So I tried searching "FTTF - Long Beach"  I was able to see it, click "add to cart"...then nothing.  Cart stayed empty.  Just called Carnival this morning, and was able to book it for our 2/22/20 cruise!  Seems like a phone call might be in order...that Carnival website is...something.  

So we were able to get it for our April 25 cruise. Someone said they saw it and got it. When I looked for it, it was not there so I  called and at 1st the rep said if you don't see it then it you cant sign up for it. I told him that others on my sailing were able to get it. Could he please look for it for me. He found it and I was able to book it for my sailing. 109.95. Then I ask him to look and see if my friends sailing was able to book FTTF for their Jan 25 sailing and he said it was there. She was able to book it for her  cruise as well.

We just had to call carnival.

1 hour ago, minniegidget said:

So we were able to get it for our April 25 cruise. Someone said they saw it and got it. When I looked for it, it was not there so I  called and at 1st the rep said if you don't see it then it you cant sign up for it. I told him that others on my sailing were able to get it. Could he please look for it for me. He found it and I was able to book it for my sailing. 109.95. Then I ask him to look and see if my friends sailing was able to book FTTF for their Jan 25 sailing and he said it was there. She was able to book it for her  cruise as well.

We just had to call carnival.

Wow thanks I’ll give it a try