Cabo..best place for a drink?

LuAnn

I'm looking for a place close by where the tenders come in as my DH can't walk too far...I know they're all "tourist traps" and over-priced...but that's our only choice!!:)  Which one is the best? Thanks!! LuAnn

• Like 1

On 12/7/2019 at 1:07 PM, LuAnn said:

I'm looking for a place close by where the tenders come in as my DH can't walk too far...I know they're all "tourist traps" and over-priced...but that's our only choice!!:)  Which one is the best? Thanks!! LuAnn

For a small price you get hire a pedicab.  “Happy Endings” close to Cabo Waco has drink special.  2 beers and 2 double shots of Tequila for $5.00

• Like 1

Definitely overpriced and touristy, but I still love Cabo Wabo. El Squid Roe is another tourist trap I love, especially at night.

Sancho's Bar is appropriately divey, but great and along with The Giggling Marlin, both filled with half in the tank Newport Beach fisherman.

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2019 at 4:14 PM, scottca075 said:

Definitely overpriced and touristy, but I still love Cabo Wabo. El Squid Roe is another tourist trap I love, especially at night.

Sancho's Bar is appropriately divey, but great and along with The Giggling Marlin, both filled with half in the tank Newport Beach fisherman.

Thanks!! Could we get one of the "pedi-cabs" to Cabo Wabo ...it doesn't seem like it's walk-able for DH? If we were able to do that how easy would it be to get one to get back to the dock? Are Sancho's Bar and/or the Giggling Marlin (love the name BTW) close to where the tenders come in or ?  

On 12/9/2019 at 4:14 PM, scottca075 said:

+1 for Sancho's, and if you go, you gotta try one of their infamous pink tacos... awesome!

• Like 1

I second the earlier post of the Happy Ending Cantina.  Fair prices, full bar, great bar tenders, not far from the pier, and leave a dollar bill with a message on the walls. 
I know you said close by the pier, but if you’re able to catch a ride and you like beer, Baja Brewing right next to The Office has an awesome view from their large rooftop patio.  

• Like 2

On 12/12/2019 at 3:55 PM, LuAnn said:

Thanks!! Could we get one of the "pedi-cabs" to Cabo Wabo ...it doesn't seem like it's walk-able for DH? If we were able to do that how easy would it be to get one to get back to the dock? Are Sancho's Bar and/or the Giggling Marlin (love the name BTW) close to where the tenders come in or ?  

I would recommend a regular cab or pedicab for Sancho's, not familiar with the Giggling Marlin, so not sure about them. 🙂

• Like 1