Oasis 11170- ultra spacious balcony

Just booked this room for our September 2021 cruise on the oasis. I see a lot of reviews and videos for this type of room on the 7th floor and some mention that the layouts of the two are different but not really any mention on how they’re different. Has anyone stayed in this room or this type of room on the 11th floor? Just like to know what to expect. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Reviving this thread because I have a question that maybe someone like @Ourusualbeach or another TA can answer or someone who has booked this category before. Is this a type of cabin that you need to call to book or do they show up in availability if you enter the max of four guests?  We have five, so were thinking of finding a cruise on Oasis that has one of these available.  I'm sure they book up quickly, so perhaps that's why I never see them when searching.  Thanks!    

7 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You have to call if booking for 5.

Yeah, I know I have to call if we have five, I was wondering if these rooms would show up as available by entering 4 people.  Before I go through the gauntlet of calling, I was going to try and figure out if they even had any available for our Jan 10 2021 cruise.  None come up, so they are probably booked.  Thanks for the response!  

2 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Before I go through the gauntlet of calling, I was going to try and figure out if they even had any available for our Jan 10 2021 cruise. 

Since you need it for 5 you might as well call anyway - the inventory online is limited and may not show everything.

Biker, who has such a cabin as a Royal Up choice on the 6/7 sailing.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Reviving this thread because I have a question that maybe someone like @Ourusualbeach or another TA can answer or someone who has booked this category before. Is this a type of cabin that you need to call to book or do they show up in availability if you enter the max of four guests?  We have five, so were thinking of finding a cruise on Oasis that has one of these available.  I'm sure they book up quickly, so perhaps that's why I never see them when searching.  Thanks!    

Many times it will show up if you put 4 guests in.  You can book with 4 guests in line then call to get the 5th guest added. I book them often for clients that have only 4 sailing. 

12 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Yeah, I know I have to call if we have five, I was wondering if these rooms would show up as available by entering 4 people.  Before I go through the gauntlet of calling, I was going to try and figure out if they even had any available for our Jan 10 2021 cruise.  None come up, so they are probably booked.  Thanks for the response!  

What ship, I’ll check 

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

Not available.  I would say that is correct as it is available on the 17th. 

ok, that's what I was thinking too.  We have a Boardwalk and an oceanview, but was thinking if one of the 1A's were open it would work for us.  We'll try for that another time.  Kids are young enough to really love the bunk bed situation, lol.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Since you need it for 5 you might as well call anyway - the inventory online is limited and may not show everything.

Biker, who has such a cabin as a Royal Up choice on the 6/7 sailing.

I've bid on them a few times, haven't gotten one yet.

5 hours ago, rockmom said:

stayed in this exact Room in 2018. Yes have to call for 5.  We had our 4 kids with us and plenty of room including balcony. Deal of a lifetime with KSF week. My boys loved the bunk bed set up with the curtain.  Great location and great views