Cruise Ship Models

eric1313

Hello all!

i have a “reduced size ship model” collection of about 30 of them. I collect only the ones i sail on. Unfortunately, i am missing 4 or 5 of them from when i was too young to buy them! 

i have looked everywhere and cannot find the producer of these ships. I just know that they are made in China. The producers i have found in America produce them for 300-400$ which doesnt make sense because the cruise lines sell them for 39-50$US! 

anybody knows where i can find a website or manufacturer that makes them all?

thanks so much!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 11:07 AM, eric1313 said:

Hello all!

i have a “reduced size ship model” collection of about 30 of them. I collect only the ones i sail on. Unfortunately, i am missing 4 or 5 of them from when i was too young to buy them! 

i have looked everywhere and cannot find the producer of these ships. I just know that they are made in China. The producers i have found in America produce them for 300-400$ which doesnt make sense because the cruise lines sell them for 39-50$US! 

anybody knows where i can find a website or manufacturer that makes them all?

thanks so much!

Thirty models? That's quite a cruise history. Mine is minuscule compared to yours. I have tried to track them down using the ship's stores' vendors. You can't buy them individually, only in lots. Some of them are ceramic showpieces, not exactly reproductions. I went crazy finding a Carnival Destiny model, found one slightly damaged on Ebay. Another source for small-scale models is https://www.1250ships.com/ where I found "Kungsholm," "Oceanic" and the yacht "Christina O." 

20151013_165257.jpg