RCI BOA CC #

Just FYI.... I redeemed some rewards recently and waited a couple weeks for it to show up.  When it didn't, I called and asked them to expedite the process so I could use it to make purchased via My Cruise Planner.  They gave me a bit of a hard time, but said the supervisor agreed to make an exception.  My OBC was posted within 15 mins.  Then my aunt called about 4 days later to get hers processed.  She said the gal on the line was really rude and lectured her about how it's policy for the OBC to post to about 2 weeks before the sail date.  The rep went on to say that everyone has been calling and they can't keep making exceptions to the rules... blah blah blah.  My aunt said she was on the line for about 20 mins.

So I'm not sure what's going on... but lately they are acting like it's a great big deal to call and ask for your OBC sooner.

Edited by Ren1216

13 minutes ago, jimcrissy said:

I'm curious.  Where do you see the OBC in the planner?  I've submitted my request online.  It's showing on the BOA rewards site but I can't see it on the planner anywhere.  Thank you.

It should show on the initial page of the Cruise Planner.

It won't show until the RC Redemptions people post it to your booking.

4 hours ago, jimcrissy said:

I'm curious.  Where do you see the OBC in the planner?  I've submitted my request online.  It's showing on the BOA rewards site but I can't see it on the planner anywhere.  Thank you.

Once you log in and click on the blue "Plan my cruise" button within whatever reservation you've applied the credit to, it will show at the top of the page (circled in red on my image).  If it's not showing there, then it has not been applied yet.

Cruise Planner.jpg