Earliest I can drop bags at POM?

cruiseat50

We are flying into FLL early (6:00 am) 12/17 and I have decided to book a hotel in Fort Lauderdale so I will book with Budget to have a car for the day.  My plan is to drop our bags off at POM then drop the car off at the closest Budget Office and take an Uber to POM.  I think they have a shuttle from here but I'm not good at waiting around so if it's going to be a while...  So my question is... What is the earliest I could drop my bags at POM we are on NCL Pearl?  I think I found the closest Budget office at 89 SE 2nd St which is about 10 minutes from POM near the Intercontinental.

TIA for any info.

Thank you Keith,  that's what I was thinking but wanted to see what other's experience has been.

It's not that I want to sit around for hours I just wanted to find out when I can drop the bags off.  If I get there 9:00-9:30 take the car to rental agency have them do their thing, get an Uber back to the port it will be about 10:00ish.  We are in a suite so we will have a nice area to wait for about a little less than a hour.