Corfu excursion for a group of mixed ages?

big-time-cruiser

Hello fellow cruisers!

I will be traveling in a group of 6 next August on the Celebrity Infinity.   The group consists of younger folks (18, 21 and 25 year old), two middle aged, and one elderly.  

Any recommendations on a great excursion in Corfu that could appeal to a group with group of ages?  Looking at really old buildings might not be the cup of tea for the young folks (they probably would want a water activity in August), but the elderly person would need something good for limited mobility (not long walking).

Thanks in advance.

😀😀😀

2 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Perhaps not do only one excursion? Allow people to do different things?

I sincerely appreciate the advice and idea, but our trip is with a group that sees each other only once every couple years, at most, so I think the maximum time (reasonably!) we can spend together would be the preference.  Certainly, there will be times, especially on the ship, where the younger folk will want to hang out on their own, away from the older 'fogies', but excursions would be a good time to be together.

I'd look for a private driver who could give you a bit of a tour of the island and include some time at a beach -- Corfu has some nice ones and the younger ones would probably appreciate it. It will likely be broiling hot in August and possibly very crowded in Corfu town, but the town does offer a chance for some souvenir shopping with a pretty good selection from several streets of shops just behind the main promenade (which is also a nice place to sit with a cold drink...)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 10:25 AM, aberthelot said:

Hi there,

Do they list the prices of their tours on their web page? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks.

Hi aberthelot,

The prices weren't on the website, but I emailed that we were interested along with our date and time in port.  The next morning, I had a response that included prices and tour descriptions along with vehicle and tour flexibility information - all the details we needed to make a decision.