12-12-19 Thursday Weigh-In....Happy Holidays!

Belle

H......Hugs..(family, friends and those in need)..YES

O.......Overeating..NO..NO..NO

L.......Love..(to family, friends..lets make it everyone)..YES

I.........Ice in Low Cal Drinks..(but might like hot drinks too)..YES

D.......Dancing (exercise) ..MAYBE

A.......Always Laugh..YES

Y.........Yule Log There Nice..(just a little)..YES

S.........Smiles ..ALWAYS

Wishing you ALL a LOSS this week. Know it gets harder with everything going on this month....YES

Thank you for the Welcome Backs in last weeks post. Wish I was still on the cruise ships in 80's weather...YES

• Like 2

HEY @Belle Thank you for starting the weeks post and welcome back 🙂. I am up 4.2 😞 Below are my net calories (calories eaten/consumed - calories burned at the gym). I am perplexed as each day l am well under 2k and I worked out hard the 7th, 8th and 10th. This may be TMI but if my Birth Control allowed for a "week" tomorrow would be Day 1. I can only think it's possibly hormonal. I bought calipers and did a three site (suprailiac, tricep, thigh) reading on Sunday. For may age I am on the line of ideal/normal. I'd like to be solidly in the ideal. 

12/5 608

12/6 1388

12/7 635

12/8 1329

12/9 1449

12/10 1464

12/11 1612

Starting tomorrow (Friday the 13th - YIKES) I am doing a very restrictive "RESTART". I will be eating the exact same controlled meal 5-6 times per day. First meal around 11am and then every two hours thereafter. This will last through Sunday the 15th.

Edited by JennyB1977

Hello,

Thanks for the thread Belle. 

I did well this week. Lost 3 lbs. 2 more to go to get to pre-cruise weight. Even with some holiday visiting, few treats. Must lose more beyond that though...…...

Jenny, sorry for the gain. That's frustrating. Hopefully things are better next week. 

Have a good day everyone. 

Diana

• Like 1

Good morning and welcome back Belle! Thanks for your Holiday poem.

I'm up 1.2 this week. I did manage to get in some walks and workouts and have very sore muscles this week... hard to sit, lol! Getting back on track with the workouts and next week I plan to be diligent in logging foods again in MFP. 

Sorry to hear of your gain Jenny. 😞 hoping you have a loss report next week.

Congrats Diana on your loss! Keep at it. 

Have a great rest of your week everyone.

• Like 1

Thanks for starting the thread Belle ... great to have you back.

I am down 0.6# this week ... which means I'm still up 2.4# from before our cruise.  I also ate two bowls of cheese puffs (had my 5 yr old grandson here yesterday) ... Need to get more dedicated.  Our next cruise isn't until August, but would like to lose inches (or gain muscle) and perhaps lose up to 10# ... Difficult when one isn't as young as one used to be!!!  

Good luck to all - congratulations to all who have lost and sorry to all that have gained ... Getting closer to the New Year!!!  Jan

I forgot to weigh this morning 😳I feel like it might be a gain - even if mostly water weight.

I won't be around much the next couple weeks.  Daughter gets home today and my priority is to spend family time vs. computer time.

Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings to each of you.

Hi all!

Belle ~ nice to have you & your poems back.

Jenny ~ too bad about the gain, especially with those couple of really low intake days. What is the controlled meal you'll be eating please?

pacruise804 ~ enjoy your family time.

I'm surprised but happy to have lost 1 # since last week. Don't know why but I'll take it.

Have a  nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ 😊

Thanks for the more welcome backs. 

Congrats to the one who lost this week in the December and know the ones that

gained will get it off soon. 

I up 2 lbs but don't think it's cruise weight, I think it's at home eating and the all day

party yesterday.  Hope it's off by next week.

Diana and Jan nice you got some cruise weight off. Good Job!

Jenny sorry working so hard and a gain.

Robin it could be muscle gain from the workouts. Soreness

Pac have fun with your daughter

Jo yes always take a "don't know why loss":classic_smile:

Hope everyone has a good week and we all can have a loss next week

Edited by Belle

Belle,

Here I am checking in. Glad some had success but such a tough time of year, even for maintaining. I am definitely trying to lose.

Go to the gym daily which is such a big help. 

Hubby and I are mostly relaxing this weekend. 

Hubby has had a bad cold for a couple weeks so mostly we are staying home. Take so much longer to get better when you're older...…..

Diana

I'm trying to maintain, but as Diana said it is a tough time of year .... I'm going to get back trying to lose after the first of the year.  We (DH & I) did go to the gym today and walked on the treadmill ....  It feels so good once it is over.  I have found that if I take my kindle I can read and 65 minutes seems to take about 10 minutes.  

We went Christmas shopping tonight, I have a few more small things for the "kids" and the grandsons are really difficult to buy for as they have lots of others that are into gift giving.  Still trying to come up with something interesting!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  Jan

Hello this Sunday ..everyone having a good one, I hope.

Diana..your sure doing good on your exercise. Gym everyday, I use to belong to one,

had to give it up when husband was sick. When ready to go back, it closed.

Hope your husband is feeling much better.  Yeah who ever said the Golden years

after 50 was "crazy"!:classic_laugh:

Jan..your doing good at exercise. It's my downfall. I get more exercise on a cruise ship.

Need to book more cruises.:classic_smile:  I don't have to buy much but haven't started my shopping yet.

"Kids" main gift is a check. They like that, what they want. Will shop this week for a few's days

Let's keep talking everyone. By coming in here might (will) help to say no to things we shouldn't eat

or help us eat less of it. We're here to help us lose and keep us accountable. Weigh-ins always

"around the corner..Thursdays"!:classic_rolleyes: