Legends of Pittsburgh Cruise

58fan

I have been a Diehard Steelers fan my whole life. I am very excited about this cruise, however I have no idea what to expect. I feel the price of the cruise was expensive, but it will be a once in a lifetime experience. Since booking the cruise, it seems there a lot of extra "experiences" which are all very pricey. I wanted to see if anyone from previous years can offer suggestions as to which "experiences" are worth it. I already signed up for the autograph session. Thank you 

Howdy 58fan! emo22.gif

Welcome to Cruise Critic and thank you for your first post on the message board! 👍 

Since your new thread concerns a particular chartered cruise, I have moved your thread to the Special Interest Cruising - Theme Cruises forum where it will be on-topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have or are going to sail special themed cruises frequent this forum. Please note the important pinned thread No Links To Websites Allowed.... at the top of the first page of the forum.

Cruise Critic is a great resource and we are so glad you found us! emo34.gif  Please feel free to browse the Cruise Critic Community Categories list. Read a few threads in the forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads on the top of the first page of threads in a forum. You will find very important instructions or information there.

Please remember the following stated in the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free memberships:

Browse Before You Post
Browse a topic first to see if your question has already been asked or answered by someone else. Also, many of the major cruise lines forums have a FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) topic that has been created by our members. Give that a try first. Browsing is your #1 best resource! Please post your messages in an appropriate topic so that you'll receive the best possible response. It is very time consuming to move misplaced messages that are in the wrong topics.

Anytime you do start a new thread on any forum, first make sure you are on the correct forum for your topic. Word your new thread title in a way to help the members know exactly the information you seek. This greatly helps the members browsing through the thread titles and if they know the information they will reply to you. It is best to limit each inquiry to only one topic or concerning one cruise line, ship, port of call, etc. and of course, on the correct forum. emo3.gif  You will get more replies that way. Be sure to mention your cruise line, ship, port or sail date in your inquiry. That helps the members have the information they need in order to help you.

For finding fellow Cruise Critic members sailing with you on your cruise, please read What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know and How To: Create A New Roll Call .

The Roll Call thread for your cruise is the place for you to get to know the other Cruise Critic members sailing with you before the cruise. Also, your fellow Roll Call members may have important information posted in your Roll Call thread. Your Roll Call thread is the ONLY place on Cruise Critic where you and your fellow Roll Call members may post personal ads about sharing tours, excursions, transportation etc. with each other. There is a "captive audience" since you are all sailing together! emo3.gif You will receive a much better response to your share request if you take some time to read the entire Roll Call thread, post an introductory post about yourself, and continue on to get to know the other members and allow them to get to know YOU first before you post your share request. That is the spirit of our Roll Calls.

And don't forget, after your cruise be sure to go to our Member Cruise Reviews section and submit your review for publication!

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and so glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

🌟 'Tis the season... 🎄