Coco Cay in late February

CJDepew

We usually cruise in late February, and are contemplating a short itinerary that stops on the island twice during a 4 night cruise. The only other time we've been scheduled to stop there was in early February, five years ago, and it was too windy to tender so we missed it. I'm great with low 70s as long as it's sunny. Projected weather forecasts for that month say the temps are close but there's also a decent chance of rain. Wondering what anyone else's experience has been during that time.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

We went in late February a few years ago. It was chilly, windy, and choppy. Almost didn’t stop and waited about an hour and captain finally cleared for us to go. There was another bigger ship that came and went not stopping. When we got to the beach we wanted to snorkel. It’s was cloudy and made the water feel a lot colder than it was. We tried snorkeling anyways but didn’t see much and it was really exhausting swimming in choppy water like that. We relaxed on the beach the rest of the day and it was so relaxing and beautiful. I probably wouldn’t book anything with stops in the Bahamas in February again. There is a chance of it being cold and windy that time of year. We loved that trip anyways and I wouldn’t worry too much about it if I was going right now. Have fun and enjoy your vacation.

• 3 months later...

We were there the last week of February (2020). It was chilly and windy. We had Beach Club passes and really enjoyed just laying on a daybed by the pool and soaking up the sun. Highly recommend a Beach Club pass. They sell a limited amount and it's not wall to wall people. A meal was also included in the price of the Beach Club. Also, mostly adults, hardly any children.

• 2 months later...