Trip Report: 2019 “Northwest Passage: Epic High Arctic” on the Ocean Adventurer (Quark Expeditions)

cboyle

6 hours ago, mammothrunner said:

Your report is amazing! Thanks so much for the fantastic detail of each day. You either have an incredible memory or take in very detailed notes as you go through the day! Kudos to you.

I was very excited to read your log, as I am due aboard Ocean Adventurer on Feb 5 for an Antarctic Expedition. Sounds like Quark and Ocean Adventurer treated you and all passengers very well.

Thanks for sharing. 

I have a word processing app on my Kindle and take notes every day; so does my husband. We also take a lot of photos and that helps jog our memories. Plus the daily program has a lot of information.

We are doing an Antarctic expedition on Ponant starting February 3. Maybe we will see the Ocean Adventurer down there!

Also, we booked both the Arctic and the Antarctic expeditions well ahead of time and chose two different companies in order to be able to compare the experiences. We would have no hesitation about exploring with Quark again. I am sure you will have a fantastic time!

If you have any questions, just ask. 

• 2 years later...

Although it's been several years since this was posted, I want to thank you as I know how much time and effort it takes to document trips.  We'll be doing the "In the Footsteps: expedition this year ... our fifth time traveling with Quark.  Even though this is for a different High Arctic trip, I will still read it just for the joy of doing so.

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2022 at 3:48 PM, 2552phxcrzr said:

Although it's been several years since this was posted, I want to thank you as I know how much time and effort it takes to document trips.  We'll be doing the "In the Footsteps: expedition this year ... our fifth time traveling with Quark.  Even though this is for a different High Arctic trip, I will still read it just for the joy of doing so.

Have a great trip!

• Like 1