Mr. Sanchos Spa Suite

CruiseMomTX

• 2 weeks later...

Well the Spa Suite was AMAZING!!!  We reserved the Playa Spa Suite (bottom floor)  and for us it was well worth the cost $500.

We docked early and got off as soon as we could and were in a cab to Mr. Sanchos at 8 am.  After a short drive we were greeted by the Big Boss Henry and our Concierge/Butler for the day Eddie.  I think at this time there were maybe a couple of other people we say that had day passes but that would change later on.  At the door of our suite a nice lady greeted us with cold towels to freshen up and then we went in the most amazing day suite!  Eddie, Tomas (our waiter for the day) and a lady from the spa showed us around and had us fill out the form for our couples massage.  We asked for them to be at 11 am and my husband picked a relaxing massage and I picked a combo of Swedish and deep tissue.  Tomas had welcome drinks ready for us and they asked what we needed.  Feeling hungry we asked if they had breakfast and were told they could make something for us and after a bit were back with a delicious breakfast.  They made scrambled eggs with bacon in them served on toast that had the crusts cut off, refried beans on the side and fresh avocado, it was delicious.  We had a phone to call them for anything if needed also and they took my pool float and aired it up.  We felt like royalty that day for sure!!  The backyard was very private with a small heated pool and the suite was huge.  There were some snacks sitting out and a mini fridge with water, soda and beer.  They didn't have our fav espresso martinis on the menu but after telling them how to make them they came right back with  them for us.  We were celebrating our birthdays that week and they even had a towel cake on the bed.  It was warm and sunny out with the sun right on the massage tables so they moved them inside and we had a fantastic hour long couples massage by Yuly and Guilian.  After that it was around noon and we decided to go check out the pool and beach.  Well we walked out of our quiet private suite where you would never know there are other people around, forgetting that it is usually crowded at Mr. Sanchos into a ton of people.  It was kind of funny that we had no clue how busy it was and Eddie said he thought there were around 500 people there that day.  We went in the beach for a bit and Eddie brought us drinks then to the pool.  Quickly we decided to go back and enjoy the quiet privacy of our suite and asked Eddie for some chips, pico and guacamole and drinks.  He brought those right away and took our lunch order.  We planned to try more food but got full and ran out of time.  For lunch we had the whole fried fish I think it was red snapper, coconut shrimp and chicken nachos.  Everything was delicious and they even brought us a birthday cake.  It was nice to have a huge shower and bathroom to clean up at the end of the day and the toiletries smelled so good.  When we were ready to leave Eddie brought us each a little gift and walked us out getting a cab for our ride back to port.  We both agreed if they offered an overnight package we would go back for a regular vacation.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/13/2020 at 8:49 PM, JohninDC said:

Thanks for the detailed feedback.

2 hours ago, tree.critter said:

Thank you so much for the detailed review!!  I am booked, will be there on Cinco de Mayo this year.  We have a Cozumel Plus stop so will get a couple extra port hours there.  ❤️

Y'all are welcome!!  I can never remember how to add pictures here but just did a review with pictures on the site that advises on trips, lol.  Don't know if I can say trip advisor dot com here.  It should be up soon.  This was by far the highlight of our Birthday cruise week!!  We can't quit talking about it and can't wait to go back.

• 2 weeks later...