Crown & Anchor Status Match

FireEMT978

4 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

A couple of weeks ago on voyager,the LA told my sister that they only match under 18 .

Spouses or partners don’t apply any more.

Incorrect. I just linked my GF, and myself yesterday. My daughter, and her BF, about an hour ago.

49 minutes ago, FireEMT978 said:

Incorrect. I just linked my GF, and myself yesterday. My daughter, and her BF, about an hour ago.

Wait, you linked your DDs friend (with different address I assume) without issue?  

Interesting, could be you get a different response depending on who you happen to speak to there 

2 minutes ago, keishashadow said:

Wait, you linked your DDs friend (with different address I assume) without issue?  

Interesting, could be you get a different response depending on who you happen to speak to there 

My daughter and her bf, live together at college. Same address.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:53 AM, John&LaLa said:

Mine turned 18 when we were still gold😉

You saved some $$$.  My son will be pretty close to 600 if we keep cruising like we have been for the past 5 years.  I dream of all the extra cruises we could have done if we didn't have to pay for him 😈 .  We are lucky that we get about 28 days a year cruising without him.  Got to love the grandparents!

Personally, I hope that boyfriends/girlfriends who are not recognized as "significant others" legally (reside at the same address, share household expenses, etc.) are not being linked to a C&A members account.  I hope RC asks for some sort of proof that people are really "together" and not just sharing status. I always assumed they did, but from the sound of some of the posts I have read here and on other sites, "shared" status is becoming the new get around.

7 minutes ago, MaritimeR&R said:

Personally, I hope that boyfriends/girlfriends who are not recognized as "significant others" legally (reside at the same address, share household expenses, etc.) are not being linked to a C&A members account.  I hope RC asks for some sort of proof that people are really "together" and not just sharing status. I always assumed they did, but from the sound of some of the posts I have read here and on other sites, "shared" status is becoming the new get around.

They don't. It's pretty bad, you just give them the address. No questions asked. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kruzerci said:

They don't. It's pretty bad, you just give them the address. No questions asked. 

My 20 year old daughter, and her boyfriend of 3 years, have lived together for 2 years at college.

Does this make it "Less" of "Significant others"?

My girlfriend, and I have been together for 12 years. Does that make us less "Qualified" than a married couple?

They have the same address, and my GF, and I have the same address.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MaritimeR&R said:

No proof needed

5 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

So,our granddaughter lives with us, can she get our Status?  She is almost Emerald on her own. All her cruises were paid for, no Kids Sail Free.

Sure! If you are her legal guardian/power of attorney/etc...

Otherwise, it would be to her parents status. If, they have one.

1 hour ago, FireEMT978 said:

My 20 year old daughter, and her boyfriend of 3 years, have lived together for 2 years at college.

Does this make it "Less" of "Significant others"?

My girlfriend, and I have been together for 12 years. Does that make us less "Qualified" than a married couple?

They have the same address, and my GF, and I have the same address.

No I’m not saying that at all. I’m saying the policy probably isn’t great long term and that it’s bad they don’t ask for any support of address at least. 

2 minutes ago, kruzerci said:

No I’m not saying that at all. I’m saying the policy probably isn’t great long term and that it’s bad they don’t ask for any support of address at least. 

Sorry, I wasn't sure if that was meant to be a "Jab". I do agree with your thoughts.

12 minutes ago, lr657 said:

I am confused as to how you were able to link a 20 year old daughter who no longer lives at home. I thought children no longer living at home had to be under 18 years of age.

In order to link children, they must be under 18 and have the same residence address.

Sometimes Royal misses automatically unlinking children when they turn 18.  In those cases, the children can be retroactively unlinked when the mistake is discovered.