City tour

cawstorm

We will be in St Thomas 7am-7pm on February 13, 2020. Royal Caribbean Allure. Unfortunately, we missed out on booking excursions through cruise line.  We were on a trip, without internet, when excursions opened. My husband has never been to St Thomas, and we want to see the beauty and experience the city together. Looking for city tour with highlights and views. Some beach time is good, but He is not interested in snorkeling.  I’ve seen suggestions and reviews for Sunny Liston and Godfrey tours. Would prefer going through cruise line, but since there is nothing available,I’m looking for honest reviews by cruisers that have used either of these...or any others. Group tour is fine. We are in our mid 60’s, active and good health. Thank you so much. We are currently so disappointed because this was on my husband’s bucket list. 

Is the cruise excursion in an air conditioned van? Godfrey and Sunny Liston mostly use open air vehicles. The cruise tour may offer a beverage and a snack whereas the local tours may not or may offer for an additional charge. I don't think you'll be disappointed with an independent tour. The taxi drivers make sure to get you back to the ship with time to spare.