Port Canaveral Parking

Suna

We sailed from NY (again) earlier this month, with an overnight stop in PC, rented from Hertz & took advantage of their free port shuttle for pickup & dropoff during their open hours.  Trip to Disney Springs & downtown Orlando area, had dinner & back to the ship - parked overnight at the terminal - a 5 minute covered/shaded walk back to our ship - our charges (credit/debit card accepted ... auto-payment/vending kiosk were out of order/not working) came to $18 or $19 (forget the exact amount)  Couldn't be easier, for us.

Off-site parking options are numerous, advertised as being 50% off compared to the port - typically 2 to 3 miles or more away.  Our free shuttle ride took about 10 minutes including wait time ... folks waiting for Uber were still looking & checking their Apps as we pulled away.  

We parked at the port and it was super convenient and we loved being able to hop right in the truck and head to the ship and off the ship.  The walk was very short too. $136 for a 7 night cruise.  We priced parking offsite and I think the difference was a savings of $50-60 but to us, that was not worth the hassle of having to load up on a shuttle twice (and tip twice) 

• Like 1

We parked right at the port.  They have covered parking and it was a breeze getting in and out.  IMO it's worth the little extra money to be able to walk off the ship and get directly into your car.  No shuttles, no fuss.  In fact, out last visit to port Canaveral, a porter shuttled us to the head of the customs line and straight out to the parking lot with our luggage.  Well worth the $10 tip.  Highly recommend this option.

11 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

We parked right at the port.  They have covered parking and it was a breeze getting in and out.  IMO it's worth the little extra money to be able to walk off the ship and get directly into your car.  No shuttles, no fuss.  In fact, out last visit to port Canaveral, a porter shuttled us to the head of the customs line and straight out to the parking lot with our luggage.  Well worth the $10 tip.  Highly recommend this option.

When you cruise for for 21 days plus it is cheaper to park elsewhere.  I agree with the porter, we always pay for one and well worth it!!

1 hour ago, ready2cruzagain said:

When you cruise for for 21 days plus it is cheaper to park elsewhere.  I agree with the porter, we always pay for one and well worth it!!

Ahh...makes sense.  Right now I can only dream of cruising 21+ days. 😊 In that case, yes, I would park elsewhere as well.