Ncl Jade...Iceland, British Isles, Belgium and France

jowens4201979

Looking to book this cruise never been outside north america and the carribean.  Thoughts of anyone who has been on a similiar cruise?  Have been looking into a transatlantic and this is similiar and seems like a good deal. Looks like the weather will be cold mostly, which we don't mind just want to be prepared.

Screenshot_20191230-081042_Chrome.jpg

We're looking at this same cruise ourselves!  It looks like an interesting itinerary.  We did a similar cruise out of Copenhagen several years ago that went to Iceland also.  I like the fact that it'll be overnight in Iceland so there's plenty of time to visit several sites around Reykjavik and not just the city itself.

We went to LeHavre & Bruges last year on the abbreviated TA aboard the Getaway.  Highly recommend both stops!  You should have enough time to hop a train and visit Paris from LeHavre or tour the D-Day beaches if you prefer that.  Bruges is lovely!  Highly recommend that also!  A friend of mine did the Jade TA last year (different itinerary) that also terminated in Amsterdam.  He stayed there for a couple of days and really liked the city.  So you may want to consider that also.

As for the Jade we've been on her & her sister ships MANY times (look at my expanded signature) and have always enjoyed ourselves.  Yes, they don't have all the "bells and whistles" that the newer B-away & B-away-plus ships have but they're still great ships to cruise on!

As I said we're also looking at this cruise so maybe we'll see you aboard!

Edited by tomk3212

We're already booked spring of 2021 on the Dawn, our 1st trip to middle east, if we weren't I'd be seriously interested in this cruise. We just started doing TA's last year (also our 1st time outside Caribbean) and are hooked, particularly when they have interesting itineraries like this one does. Amsterdam is on my bucket list so would be perfect to spend time there after. I say go for it!