Epic Aft Cabins

2xprincess

Hi - It's been a long time since we have been on NCL.  Just booking our first sail on the Epic  - 3 aft cabins 13287, 13289 and 13291.  Can the balconies be opened to adjoining?  Also - are there lounge chairs on balconies? 

Thanks in advance!!!!

1 hour ago, 2xprincess said:

Hi - It's been a long time since we have been on NCL.  Just booking our first sail on the Epic  - 3 aft cabins 13287, 13289 and 13291.  Can the balconies be opened to adjoining?  Also - are there lounge chairs on balconies? 

Thanks in advance!!!!

We were in 13293 on the Epic in 2018- We had our steward get us loungers for the balcony. They are nice and big - had 6 of us out there one day for a drink all our free champagne and eat cheese from the buffet party.  We weren't adjoining anyone we knew, but there was a locked adjoining door.  I will say, it is really noisy when getting into port. Like, vibrating and super loud, as early as 6am...so be warned.

Excited for our first aft cabin, 12311, on the Epic western Transatlantic this fall. I don't think vibrations and loud noise coming into port will be problem as I'm always awake and watching as we pull into the dock. How is the vibration during normal cruising?

5 hours ago, texasgirl29 said:

Excited for our first aft cabin, 12311, on the Epic western Transatlantic this fall. I don't think vibrations and loud noise coming into port will be problem as I'm always awake and watching as we pull into the dock. How is the vibration during normal cruising?

There's a little shimmy.    I suppose if you get seasick, it would definitely affect you.