Lamania Eco excursion with Shoreex

JoAnneNYI

There are 12 of us traveling together doing this excursion. They have already signed up and paid for this. It can still be canceled with full refund.  I wanted to do this with the ship cause of the time factor.  We are in port (Sky Princess) 7am until 6PM. They guarantee to get you to next port...but that would be our disembarkation losing our last day at sea.  Tour leaves 9:30 ship time (8:30 local) and states to be assigned on first tender. If not, says to go to pursers desk or shore ex desk and say you won't make tour if not on it?? I'm  thinking they will not care!  We are to be at their departure location by 9:10.  Length says 6 hours.....so should be back by 3:30 which gives approx. 2 hr cushion. I'm still thinking of trying to ask everyone to change their plans but if we don't I'm hoping we will still be ok. Has anyone done this with shoreex or asked to be assigned on first tender?

Edited by JoAnneNYI
add information

There should be a sign up for tender boarding for those not on ship excursions.  It will be announced in the daily newsletter.  Pay close attention and get to that location as early as possible before they open for signup.

Depending on number of ships in port with you, you should be able to get on a tender by 8AM ship time. So plenty of time to get to the tour departure location.

Take the ship or agent's phone number/contact/emergency information with you.  Take your passports, if you have them.  Last tender is probably around 5 or 5:30 ship time.  Bus/ boat rides take around 1 1/2 hours each way.  Could be faster on return if boat hauls it back.  2-3 hours at site. 

• Like 1