Tender Schedules

Hutchinj

Is there a list of PG Tender Schedules posted anywhere? I realize they are subject to change.

I'm most interested in when the last tender returns to the ship on Day 2 of both the Bora Bora and Moorea stopovers (during the 7-day Society Islands cruises).

Need to know how much leeway I should allow between the end of an excursion and the last tender of the day.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Hutchinj said:

Is there a list of PG Tender Schedules posted anywhere? I realize they are subject to change.

I'm most interested in when the last tender returns to the ship on Day 2 of both the Bora Bora and Moorea stopovers (during the 7-day Society Islands cruises).

Need to know how much leeway I should allow between the end of an excursion and the last tender of the day.

Thanks!

figure 4 pm on both islands to be safe  ..... 

On our last cruise, in October, on Bora Bora, Day 2 last tender to ship was 5:00pm, Moorea, Day 2, last tender to ship was 4:30pm. These times are directly from the dailies from Paul Gauguin, which we kept. This was for a 7 night Society Island cruise. They may change times with different itineraries, or different times of the year.

Things can be a bit different depending on the weather, captain's orders  ... etc etc. Bora may be a bit later if the Captain orders it as the PG can make Moorea which is the next stop in 10 hours but the departure from Moorea if the ship is heading back to PPT will be no later than 4:30 pm but as I said I would plan for 4:00 pm to be on the safe side unless for some reason the Captain gives a different time.