Help Us Spice Things Up

Things are getting a little ho hum, routine, and regular and I want to get some excitement back in our relationship.....   

our relationship with Royal that is.

hehe

We're doing 3 Vision Class ships in a row in 12 months time.

After our second one, the mrs. isn't really looking forward to the third.

But it's booked, smack dab in the middle of our European adventure and can't really be changed.

And so, I'm looking for some off the beaten paths ideas of things we should do onboard that may be new to spice up 3 visits in a row on the same ship.

We're sailing without the kids, so right off the bat, I know that's going to change the dynamic for us.

1)We're going to go to the Solarium, something we never do with the kids.

Looking for specific other things we may be overlooking....

Do they still offer the Rasul treatment in the spa?

Is there some other fun activity we may want to consider?   Couples gym class?  couples art class?  

What have you tried  that has been awesome and that we could find on a Vision class ship?

13 hours ago, RCCL Fan said:

Things are getting a little ho hum, routine, and regular and I want to get some excitement back in our relationship.....   

our relationship with Royal that is.

hehe

We're doing 3 Vision Class ships in a row in 12 months time.

After our second one, the mrs. isn't really looking forward to the third.

But it's booked, smack dab in the middle of our European adventure and can't really be changed.

And so, I'm looking for some off the beaten paths ideas of things we should do onboard that may be new to spice up 3 visits in a row on the same ship.

We're sailing without the kids, so right off the bat, I know that's going to change the dynamic for us.

1)We're going to go to the Solarium, something we never do with the kids.

Looking for specific other things we may be overlooking....

Do they still offer the Rasul treatment in the spa?

Is there some other fun activity we may want to consider?   Couples gym class?  couples art class?  

What have you tried  that has been awesome and that we could find on a Vision class ship?

Depending on how the finances work out, I'd see about cancelling and getting a Future Cruise Credit for later on, then use the time for additional land vacationing.  Also, see if there's another cruise line sailing in the time period.

We did a b2b2b in 2018 on 3 different cruise lines out of Tampa.  It was fun!!

I am on Vision for B2B2B starting on the 18th.   Have no problems with being bored.  We always find something new and interesting to do.  😉 

Here is something:  Use your highlighter and mark off each and every activity on the daily compass and go do as many as possible.  Even if they don't sound interesting...you just never know.  Heck, we had fun at the napkin folding class.  Does not take much to entertain us.  😄 

Now...you want to talk about being on the same ship for an extended time?  We will be on Serenade from 2/10/21 to 5/16/21.    Tell her you could have done that...which will make those 3 weeks seem to just fly by!  😉 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, pcur said:

Depending on how the finances work out, I'd see about cancelling and getting a Future Cruise Credit for later on, then use the time for additional land vacationing.  Also, see if there's another cruise line sailing in the time period.

We did a b2b2b in 2018 on 3 different cruise lines out of Tampa.  It was fun!!

She wants to do the cruise.

We're going to Europe for a few weeks.  We're  spending time in France, Switzerland, Italy, and then doing Rhapsody to Croatia and Greece.   She's super excited to sail out of Venice, and to go to Croatia and Greece.   We're staying on Rhapsody,   I'm just looking to to see if there are some ideas of fun activities (besides the joking one I alluded to) to do while on board.

I'd see about Celebrity ships doing similar itinerary; you get reciprocity on your status and they have some very competitive deals currently.  I would take a Solstice class ship over 3 Vision class ships in the same year.  That's how you can spice it up and mix things up a bit. 

my goodness the title of the thread had me wondering what you were implying.

I am glad you kept it clean.

Now I don't believe doing B2B2B on Vision class would be exciting. Sorry too small ship

unless each itinerary was different.

Like someone else said, B2B2B on Oasis class that would be fun. Miami and Ft. Lauderdale as well as Port Canaveral each have this class ship.

I think you should not do the 3rd trip as your wife might not forgive you for too much excitement the 3rd time around.  But now Oasis class that is much different.  A truly unique ship.