Guest Damage to Cabin on RC

30 minutes ago, Dancingnurse79 said:

The comma between “room” and “smashing” implies that the two are separate, intention and result. She said the hairbrush was thrown across the room, not thrown into the mirror. It’s called reading comprehension. Yes, she intended to throw it but did not mean to cause damage. 

Now, if the OP were to come back and clarify that it was intentional...you would STILL have no right to criticize her child. Her womb. Her child. You aren’t involved. 

Wow.

Just wow.

And gee, I think I do have a right to comment on an open discussion board.  Otherwise what possible reason would be to post?  You post, you expect comments.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dancingnurse79 said:

How about we all agree that the child needs guidance to not behave that way and that it’s up to the OP to do that and no one on the internet has a right to micromanage another parent? 

Micromanaging require presence.  I would totally agree with you if anyone here said anything to the parent(s).  These are simply comments expressing points of view.  

This is especially true of my comment, which did not address the parents at all.  It addressed supposition by a poster that had no basis.

Over and out.

• Like 1

• Clarea locked this topic