Booking Port activities?

garymfreedman

I’m still not able to book port activities For April  cruise, which were supposed to open December 12 for booking. Getting lackluster response from virgin Voyage to ”just wait it’s coming soon it’s coming soon” Has anybody heard anything?

15 hours ago, garymfreedman said:

I’m still not able to book port activities For April  cruise, which were supposed to open December 12 for booking. Getting lackluster response from virgin Voyage to ”just wait it’s coming soon it’s coming soon” Has anybody heard anything?

Ditto - seems it is an issue with IT as well as just port 'shore thing' offerings to at least think about before we book!  When I called I did ask them if they were going to notify us when things were up and running to book, but no real definitive answer - saying to check their website and APP (but that is not up yet either 😞 ) . Hoping we'll at least have a concierge type booking service to rely on as we have 2 suites booked for the inaugural cruise! Keeping us guessing but 

I know everything in the end will work out for a wonderful cruise as it's Virgin!! 🙂